Chapter 1

''Jimin come fast we still have a long way to go''

Tae said to jimin as he is walking very slow behind him.

Jimin whined saying ''i can't I am to much tired now see i can't even move my legs, taetae,my soulmate,my love,my brother piggyback me please, please.''

''Shup chim if u don't want me to beat you and this is all your fault that we are here in this situation ,if we had come yesterday itself then we would not have had to do groceries in midnight''tae said as he glare at jimin.

Jimin pouted and said''sorry but i really don't wanna walk more.''

The thing is ,they return today from their hometown after a spending there their short holiday with tae parents.

But in all these jimin forget that they don't have some necessary things they need as from tomorrow their college will start again and they won't be able to buy things for few days because they will be little busy.

So, here they are doing this in midnight and almost all shops was closed so they had to walk a long way.

Suddenly jimin run and come infront of tae scaring the hell out of him.

''Jimin have u gone mad who come like this idiot''

Tae shout as he rub the place near his heart.''

But jimin ignore this and said with a big smile on his face'' tae we don't need to walk for 1 hour ,I know a shortcut let's go home from there we will reach in only 15 minutes. ''

''No, I know that shortcut you are talking but no we are not going that alley is very creepy and don't you remember a dead body was found there''

tae said while making a disgusting face.

Jimin rolls his eyes saying '' it's not like the dead body is still there or murderer is sitting in that alley and tae it been a whole 3 months of this murder.''

But tae shrugged it saying

''no we still not going ,it isn't safe.''

''Please, tae please, I can't walk more and will have to walk almost for 1 hour more please tae''

jimin said making a cry face and tae melted as he saw how tired his soulmate looks.

''Okk, let's go then''

tae said as he was also tired and tomorrow is college so he really wants to sleep now.

'' thank you taetae you are the best. I love you soo much''.

Jimin said as he kissed tae checks in return tae whined .

Yaaa kissing on checks and hugging are normal for them as they are diaper friends or brothers from different mothers.

On other side,

''Mr Li don't you know that betraying me never ends good for betrayers.''

Jk said with a psychotic smile on his lips.

''Sorr-y si-r, plea-se don't kil-l me, i won't ev-er do it a-gain plea-se sir ha-ve mer-cy o-n me i ha-ve a famil-y sir ple-ase leave m-e'' mr li begged while crying badly.

Couple of mocking laugh echo around a abandoned building.

Hobi smirk and said '' oops so sorry fu*ker but in our world betrayers always have one ending and that is- (bend toward li ears) being dead.''

This make mr li more scared and he started crying more loudly while suga laugh seeing his lover acting so perfectly.

Jk got annoyed and throw the knife he was holding towards his shoulder which exactly hit it's target.

Suddenly jk get up from his chair and came infront of li while lighting his cigarette making him scared for his poor life.

''I want to give you a chance motherf*cker so i am giving u 10 minutes run from here as fast as you can cause if you I find you again then your death is confirmed'' jungkook said while smirking.

Li was shocked as it had never happen to others but he thought maybe today his mood is good that's why he got a chance.

So, he run as fast as he can while bearing too much pain as knife was still inside his shoulder but how fast anyone can run with unbearable pain?

Jungkook , yoongi, hobi laughed above li's thinking that he can escape from devil itself.
_________________________________

▪️english is not my first language so sorry if there any grammatical mistake.▪️

Thanks for reading.💗❤️

.

.

💜💜