Chapter 38

''Emmoa help us.''

Jungkook said in a low voice as he was in call with mrs kim.

What happened kookie baby?I am in entrance gate right now. So come in living area.''

Jungkook, hobi and yoongi immediately ran towards the living room while tae and jimin again looked at their running back with weirdness.

They really don't know why their lovers are being weird nowadays but again they shrugged it and concerted on their previous work.

''Emmoa.''

Mrs kim looked at his three son in laws who came running to her and hugged her.

''Wooww, she went for just 1 day and you all gave her hugs and I went for 1 week still no hug.''

Mr kim said with a fake sadness while those three people ran towards him and hugged him making mr kim smile.

''Appa, you wrapped up your all work?''

yoongi asked as mr kim nodded his head.

''Yes son, It's finally done now.''

They have shifted with them when these mafias called them and begged them to move in with them giving reason that they don't know even a word of pregnancy and now that joon is pregnant. 

They don't know how to take care of him so mr and mrs kim finally decided to live with them and right now mr kim came wrapping his all leftover work in his previous home.

''Wait, first tell me, why you called me for help ? Something happened? Is jooni alright?''

Mrs kim asked being worried while those mafias face suddenly got dull.

''Emmoa our kitten is ignoring me.''

''My hubby too emmoa. Help us please, they aren't giving any attention to us. That too from 1 week.''

Mr and mrs kim looked at their whinny sons while signing.

''This is nothing new babies. let me tell you all there isn't really a certain way for yours this situation.''

They looked at mr kim with wide eyes thinking if they being the parents of tae and jimin don't have any solution then how come now they will get their attention.

''Your appa is right sons. Those brats even used to pack their video games in a cartoon and kept it away until there exam not got over.''

Their eyes widened knowing how much tae and jimin play video games but wait it suddenly strikes them that the playroom they designed for tae and jimin is locked from a month and they aren't seeing tae and jimin playing game even in phone.

''Emmoa, appa Please tell us how you handle them?''

Hobi ask with a whine making mrs kim chuckled nervously.

''W-well son, I just use to throw slippers on them when they don't listen to me while studying.''

There face suddenly held pout on their lips cause no well in hell they are gonna apply this.

''Wait why don't you all threatened them by your guns. Maybe being scared they will keep their books aside for sometime and focus on you all.''

Yoongi made a crying face on mr kim words and said while venom dripping from his tongue in last words.

''I did appa and you know what your son did. He fucking did some makeup and then lied on the bed doing a pose and told me shot him saying he should look good even after dieing. He literally made fun of me and then again grabbed that sitty books ignoring me like I don't even exist.''