Chapter 8

It is awkward for tae and jimin but they stay quite for their dear life as their Kidnappers  was just staring at them.

Rm sense their awkwardness and fear so he decided to start the conversation and to make both poor boys comfortable.

''Hi, I am kim namjoon or you two can call me rm and he is my boyfriend kim seokjin  .'' as he lean back on jin.

''Hlo , kim taehyung .''tae greeted rm back in short and slow voice ,not knowing what to do.

while jimin was just looking at the floor like it's the most important thing for him to do.

''Kitten you should greet him back don't you think.''

as suga said jimin immediately greeted them back in low voice still keeping his eyes on floor ''hii,  park jimin.''

rm looked back towards jin who was glaring at both boys which make namjoon  punch jin lightly on his chest .''jinnie hyung  say somthing,don't be a rude.''

Jin looked at rm who rolled his eyes and signal towards tae and jimin making jin sign '' you two are cute.''

As jin looked towards those three lovers just to see their wide smile decorating on their face while still looking at two poor boys.''but are you two faking these all things to get our information then forget it. I will shot you two rig-''

Jin stopped as a gun shot echoed and a bullet pass  just a little away from his shoulder.

''I missed it on purpose just cause you are my hyung but never talk to my baby in that way. I hate seeing fear in his eyes.remember it all of you.''

Jk said in his ruthless voice but for tae this act is making him calm ,for sure he flinched when he heard a gun shot out of sudden but then he was engulfed in a tight hug which he found comfortable making his own self confuse.

Jimin was also in same situation as tae , he mindlessly clinched on the person's lap he is sitting hiding his face in his chest seeking for safeness which he immediately got as hobi wrapped his arms around jimin and yoongi rubbed his hand with his thumb.

''You are now being like a annoying fucker hyung, so get some sense then talk''.as yoongi looked at jin with preaching eyes.

''You three has lost your mind just throw them out now ''as jin glared at tae and jimin making them uncomfortable and scared more.

''Why are you behaving like this hyung  are you drunk or what and if you are then go to your room no need to  scared our baby and tae.''

hobi's these words made jin more angry as he shouted at them.

''These two boys just came in our life few days before and here we are going against each other which never happen before in years ,just cause of them you three are shouting at me. They for sure is from any enemy gang who  sent them for breaking us , but i won't let it happen. I won't let them break this bangtan gang.  i won't let those fucking low class mafias hurt my family.''

as jin stand up and went ahead a little  still looking at those two poor boys with preaching eyes as he again said in his deep voice.

''We rule mafia world and we will rule ahead too. mind my words you jk,suga ,jh '' as jin looked at them in particular while calling them in their mafia world names without knowing the effect that cause to those soulmate after listening these things.

In all these one person was noticing every facial expressions , movements and boby language of tae amd jimin which was only screaming fear , uncomfortableness which make him feel pity on them.

''You are doubting on my baby hyung  and I won't tolerate it . we are the one who bring them here without their consent,so you are being pointless .now stop being a f*cking bitch and end this here or you know me very well .'' 

jungkook said in his emotionless voice as too get up and make tae sat on sofa. He stops taking his steps right in front of jin looking at him directly in his eyes.

Jin immediately lower his eyes as he knows eye contact is not something he should do when jung kook is angry.

He knows if he said anything further he would end up triggering that monster whom jk is controlling just cause he is his hyung and he really don't wanna be a victim of this psycho standing in front of him.

''Stop this argument. we can talk about it calmly .'' Rm calmly suggested which got a positive response from all of them expect tae and jimin who is still in their own world after knowing who they are.

Everyone know about bangtan gang. They are the most powerful gang in whole asia who are most cruel ,have no mercy, no emotion. They are the people  who rules whole south korea from under table.

Off course they two have also heard about them, but now they are under the same roof with those mafias.

Tae looked towards jk thinking if he is that psycho mafia boss how come he was calm with tae behavior , how was even jung kook was controlling himself cause as much as he heard from people is that jk really hate disobedience  and people shouting as he killed many people just cause they shouted or said no to him.

But thats what he himself did to with jk, he also shouted at jk not once but maybe 3 to 4 times but he is still alive .

After knowing their identity jimin really wanna cry aloud and beat his own self for being a brat to tae, only if he didn't force tae to go home with him through that creepy alley non of these would have happened.

Tae's thought breaks when he listen a crying like sound which made him alert as he immediately looked towards jimin whom he found crying while hiccuping which make him worried as he know what will happen ahead.

so without any second thought he just run near jimin and hugged him tightly while his hands was moving in upper and downward direction trying to comfort his only best friend.

''Calm down chim.shh look i am here jimin look at me . don't cry ,stop cr- ''tae was whispering to jimin to stop him from crying but he was pulled away  and a pair of arm held him tightly.

  ____________________________       

Thanks for reading guys.💓💗

love you all.❣️💖
.

.

💜💜