Chapter 11

As rm was taking tae and jimin to his room he ordered a maid to bring water to his room. Rm looked at tae and jimin as they both stopped walking with him when they came infront of a bedroom which belongs to namjin.

 Rm looked at tae and jimin as they both stopped walking with him when they came infront of a bedroom which belongs to namjin

''Let's get in .don't be nervous and scared. Believe me you can trust me.'' Rm said trying to make them comfortable with him which works as they get inside the room and looked at rm who was going to say something but stops as a maid knocked and came with two glass of water ''sir water''.

''Tae , jimin first sit and drink then we can talk.'' As he takes water from the tray  and gave that to tae and jimin who gulped it slowly later rm takes the glasses from both boys hands and gave them to the maid who immediately left from there.

Tae and jimin looked at rm who sat beside them. ''First I am sorry from my boyfriend side for false accusing you both . he was just concern about us but still sorry for his aggressive behaviour. I know their method was wrong when they kidnapped you both from your home.'' Tae and jimin was still looking at him with a little bit of fear inside them.

''We are not that bad and heartless people you must had listened from other people, yes, we killed people but they were the bad one, the one who don't deserve our kindness and pity.''

Rm looked at both who didn't say anything and just listening to him with full attention as he signed and continued ''I know you two are hating everything that is happening with you just like any other ordinary person but believe me you two are not ordinary one you both are special one specially you tae. ''

Rm stood up and sat on the floor infront of them and takes tae hand as  tae looked at him ''  you  don't know what u are for him tae. First time in my life I saw his pure happy and smiley face just because of you. I saw how soft he become whenever it comes to you.He fall for you tae,fall in love with you.''tae frozed as his eyes widened but the feeling was not what it should be when you got to know that a psycho, mafia loves you , he should be terrified instead he is getting a warm felling like somewhere in his heart he wanted this.
A small smile came to his face unknowingly remembering jungkook.

jimin who was listening all this got shocked as he looked at tae to see if his soulmate is all right or not but he didn't expected the thing he saw. Instead of a terrified or scared face he saw a little smile on tae face with a calm expression.

Rm left tae hand and holds jimin hand which made both of them came to reality '' jimin you can trust them believe me they won't ever let anyone harm you . when you started crying , you didn't notice but I saw how distressed they became to hold you, to calm you, to remove your tears.''

'' but they are already in relationship with each other and i don't wanna look like a whore.'' Jimin said in a very low voice as his eyes got teary but luckily both was able to listen his words.
Tae hold jimin other hand to comfort him as he know why his best friend is being this.

''You are not like that jimin. You are the missing part of their relationship which they finally found and now trying to get you.''

Rm looked at their holding hand with a sad expression '' I know if i would be on you two place and someone said to leave your lover I would be heartbroken too but  they will love you two beyond your imagnation just give them a chance.''