Chapter 20

''W..what are you even saying tae.''
Jin asked shockingly.

''Hyung I don't know from what circumstances my bunny hyung has go through that made him like this but he is also human hyung.you all think he is strong but when he was angry on me and jimin, I saw a sensitive guy who was somehow stopping his tears,... his eyes was desperate hyung, .......desperate for love.''

Everyone was listening him while jin, yoongi and hobi was having a mixed feeling of happiness and sadness.

Happy cause now jungkook has someone who can understand him which non of them ever had no matter how hard they try.

And sad cause they never even thought about this. They always saw a emotionless and merciless jungkook who only know how to be in power and they believed it.

But it was not there fault too cause jungkook himself never let them cross his boundaries.

The boundaries he made for himself to not open up, to be the most powerful and strong.

Rm was having tears in his eyes , call him emotional fool but only he know how happy he is feeling right now.

This was the thing he was trying to make tae understand.

But now that he think maybe that talk was not really needed cause the soft and kind heart tae and jimin have,with the personality of calmness and understanding someone, they would have understand it on their own.

''Taetae you should go to jungkook hyung, he needs you.''
jimin said while smiling which tae return and said
'' I was just going too.''

'' rm hyung can you please take me to bunny hyung. I really don't wanna be lost right now in this big mansion.''
Tae said as he nervously scratches his back neck feeling little embarrassed,  making all present their chuckle.

''Off course come with me.''

''Hyy, wait you always stole my lover from me, I will also come.''
Jin shouted as he runs behind them.

''Slow down hyung.''
Hobi shouted while laughing as he saw jin running behind tae and rm.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
''Tae I will ask something, please answer me honestly. ''
Jin said as he got a positive response from tae.

''...Do you....do you perhaps love kook?
I swear, I just was to confirm it.''

Listening this tae shyly look down as he nodded his head.

But he flinched when jin suddenly hugged him while rm mouthed a thank you.

Which off course tae return by hugging jin back and nodded his head at rm.

''if you are this shy just to accept that you love jungkook. You must have drowned in shyness when you had slept with him.''
Jin said as he laughed imagining tae face together with joon.

While tae looked at them confused.

''What are you talking about hyung.''

Both stopped as they looked at tae while rm questioned him.

''Wait don't tell me you didn't faced jungkook sleeping habit.''

''No, I don't.''

'' even though he sleeps only for an hour or two, He have a habit of sleeping without much cloths. So, he only wear a shorts, no top wear.''
Jin answered while tae stood the re feeling shy yet little embrassed not knowing what to say.

He really wasn't knowing this and if this is true that means jungkook didn't have a fine sleep from the day he is with jungkook.

''We are here tae.''
Tae came back from his thoughts and looked infront.