Chapter 51

Tae signed looking at his baby who was sitting on his lap with a big pout while his hands were on his 5 month baby bump.

And no doubt Jungkook look all cute with his baby bump even though it's only 5 months.

''Baby please, finish these salads. ''

''Noo, I don't want to. It's bad.''

Kook answered while being snuggled in tae arms, hiding his face in his hubby's nape.

''Please baby, you need them, please for hubby eat these.''

''But hubby I ate half, now no more. I want chocolate.''

Kook gave puppy eyes to tae who frowned before shaking his head.

''No, you have ate 2 packets already today. So, more.''

''Then, I will not eat this too.''

Jungkook said in his angry bird mode as his pout become even more big.

''Finish this whole salad bowl or I swear this time I will really go out for an hour.''

Tae threaded kook once again and like always it works as kook's hands suddenly held tae tightly while shaking his head with glossy doe eyes saying

''Don't go.''

''Then eat.''

Kook nodded and took the bite from tae's hand and got a peck on his forehead making kook smile while tae feed while adoring his pregnant little wifey's face.

And a kiss after every bite continued until the salad bowl was left all empty.

''Now, take rest.''

As tae's one hand started caressing his baby's hair lovely to make him sleep while kook tightly held tae's one arm hugging it.

Jungkook don't really throw any weird tantrums. He just hate few things like eating green and healthy food for which tae every time have to force his baby....

The hate for hospital has become even more so for check up only tae can convince his baby.

But some thing also changes and added in Jungkook's liking list which left mansion every person on pure shock either it is members or the workers.

Jungkook has suddenly started liking chocolate and ice cream like hell and the love for soft and cute things like teddy bears is now soo bad that now their room has a taken corner section by all soft and cute plushies.

So for not having a whole plushie store in their room tae tries to be little strict on his little wifey who melts him with his fake teary eyes.

As a result tae only get success when he was able to ignore his baby's doe eyes magic.

And the thing which tae love the most is his little wifey has become too much clingy to him...

No matter what jungkook need his hubby near him so even when tae goes to company Jungkook will tag along with him.

But tae was worried about kook's health so this only continues for 1 month cause after that tae stopped going to the company and handle his all works from home by the help of his hyungs.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

''Ahhh.... So good hubby.''

Jungkook moan in relief which made tae smile a little while softly massaging kook's back and shoulder which was paining.

Right now they are in hospital as the 9 months pregnancy period is over and the due date has come bringing some mild and strong consternation to kook.

So, for not taking any risk tae agreed to the doctor suggestion of admitting kook in hospital until the babies delivery.