Chapter 7

Jimin slowly wake up just to see himself in an unfamiliar room with no one near him .

His eyes widened  as he recall yesterday incident . damn , he is kidnapped.

He immediately get up and carefully looked around the room so that he can escape.  he found 4 doors in which he can see ,1 door was of balcony and 2nd one of closest as these two are made of transparent glasses.

He opened  3rd one that end up being bathroom so now the 4th one is clearly the door he need. He ran and opened it just to step back when he saw those 2 killers standing by the door looking at him While a smirk playing on their lips.

''If you are done playing kitten ,just know there no way you can escape from here.'' Suga warned as he gets close to Jimin who stepped back a little being too much scared now.

''Don't be scared little one . you are safe with us my baby.'' As hobi hugged him gently trying to not scare him more.

It worked as jimin didn't flinched  but he also didn't hug him back as he just stood there silently.

''Come on baby freshen up fastly. We have many things to do. All things you need are already there , okk.''

Hobi sweetly said while ruffling his hairs slowly to make his baby calm.

Jimin just nodded and went inside washroom but was stooped by yoongi who came closer to him and pecked his lips as he whispered

''make it quick kitten.''

And closed the door for jimin as he sat beside hobi keeping his  head on his shoulder.

Inside, jimin was crying silently while showering as he don't want to make those bad people angry on him.

He wants to go home. There are many negative thoughts coming in his mind .
Yoonhope are couple. There no way they love him.

Then why they are calling him by such sweet names even trying to make him calm and comfortable .

Yes, these things are making him feel special but they are not his lover so by any chance they are playing with him, playing with his feeling?

''How much more waiting baby come out fast.''

Hobi speaks loudly which breaks the waves of negative thoughts coming in his mind as he does his work and comes out wearing  new clothes which itself scream expensive just by the super softness of the fabric and it's comfortability.

''Awww my baby looks soo cute.''

hobi praised which make jimin shy as he doesn't let them see.

But who was he kidding they notice everything but kept silent as they don't want to embarrass  their lover.

Hobi picked jimin in arms earning a gasp from him '' you should get usual of this kitten,we would often do this.''yoongi said as he pecked his both lover's forehead and went towards dining area.

On other side

Tae also come out of bathroom wearing new cloths which was off course too much expensive for tae same as jimin.

'' finally you came hubby. Now let's go .you must be hungry ,my baby.''

  jung kook again carried him in his arms who kept his mouth shut as he don't wanna face that side of jungkook again .

They reached dining area as jungkook sat on his chair together with tae on his lap.

Tae immediately looked at the people present there as he saw two people who he knows from media sources and those two killers from that night with jimin on yoongi lap.

Wait ! Jimin? Means they both are kidnapped.

''Jimin'' tae loudly called his name  as jimin head was low like he don't wanna see anything but he immediately raise his head when he hear tae voice.

''Tae'' jimin whispered as they both started struggling to get out of their kidnappers strong grip.

'' you are really stubborn baby tiger'' jk said with a deep voice which make tae stopped as he looked back to jungkook with a hopeful eyes which off course got shrugged.

There no way jk gonna agree to let tae go close to jimin even if it hurts tae.

''It's useless baby ,so stop trying.'' Yoongi calmly said as he kept his head on jimin shoulder.

''We will talk after this breakfast.''jk coldly stated as he angrily looked at tae  who was looking  at jimin with worried face which he didn't like even a bit.

If only his two hyungs haven't fall for jimin, he would have killed him. He looked away from tae trying to control his rage which only increased as he saw maids looking at them with wide eyes.

''Eyes down or should i poke it out ''

jungkook shouted as he glared at maids making them shiver in fear as maids present there lower their eyes and served them food.

It wasn't there fault, they were shocked seeing two innocent boys in mafia's lap.

They can say just by looking at those two that they didn't belong to this dark world they are too navie for these things.

Maids bowed as they finished their work and moved aside standing at a distance.

''Eat baby. '' hobi said as he himself feed him when he saw jimin wasn't even gave a glance to the food and kept his head low.

Jungkook made tae look back at him by keeping his finger under tae's chin ''look here hubby your baby is here ''as jungkook feed tae.

Both soulmate silently ate the food as they really want this too end fastly.so that they can know the real intension od their kidnapping and get the answers they wanna know.

All finished their breakfast and settled themself in living room. Tae was still on jungkook lap, jimin on hobi lap ,yoongi beside them and rm on jin lap .
(they really love to keep their lover closer to them)

_______________________________

THANKS FOR READING.

.

.
.

💜💜