Chapter 6

Tae and jimin flinched as they immediately push the people who was hugging them just to get shocked as they saw the killers from yesterday night infront of them.

''Love you know pushing your lover is not a good thing'' jungkook said as he walked closer to taehyung and tried to hug him just to again getting pushed away by tae making him mad.

''What the fuck we did ? We have nothing to do with you all so just leave us alone ''tae shouted as pulled jimin behind him.

'' don't try to get closer to anyone ,you are only mine my baby tiger'' this was the thing tae listened before loosing his conscious.

Jimin was pulled from behind tae and captured between two pairs of arms '' so innocent of you kitten to think we will leave you'' Yoongi said as he made jimin unconscious .

Jk carried his baby tiger in his arms as he left the apartment and went towards his car making his baby comfortably sleep on his lap as driver started the car.

While Yoonhope did same as yoongi carried his kitten and made him sleep on hobi lap and sat beside hope as they casually pecked jimin's lips before kissing each other.

''We are finally completed'' hobi exclaimed happily but his face brightness suddenly dulled as he looked at yoongi and said''I just hope he don't hate us''.

''Maybe he do but he is too soft to hate anyone for a long time. So, don't worry baby.''

After a long drive ,two black cars parked before mansion main door as jungkook and Yoonhope came outside . guards present there was totally confused but they bow towards their boss as they really wanna be alive so they didn't question anything even though they wanted to know who was those two person they are carrying in their arms so protectively.

Jungkook directly went to his room as he made tae lie comfortably on bed and covered him with a blanket. After he himself get inside the same blanket and hold his tiger between his arms by placing tae head on his chest .

''I know you will hate me''jk said with a sad face ''but don't worry I will make you love me''as his face expression changed from sad to happy but again changed from happy to angry as he said '' you did wrong by loving that fucker''he than happly stated as he pecked tae lips '' don't worry now that i am here , you will only love me.''

Jungkook just kept admiring his love all night. It wasn't a big thing for jungkook as he never slept more than 1 or 2 hours.but this night was different cause instead of smoking, drinking and killing someone without any mercy ,he is laying on his bed with his love in his arms.

Taehyung tries to change his position when he felt like someone is kissing or licking him ,he immediately opened his eyes as he realise he don't have any pet and there is no way jimin will wake him like that.

His eyes widened when he saw jungkook on top of him looking at him with a wide smile.

''Aww baby you look sooo cute while sleeping'' as jungkook pecked his lips.

''Why are you doing this ? See i won't tell police or anyone about that night murder, just leave us alone.''

Listening this jungkook started laughing ''Aww how innocent of you honey. You thing am sacred of police hubby.''

Jungkook pouted ''You don't know anything about your baby but no worry i will tell myself.''

''And about that murder, baby that still doesn't happened. He is still alive.I didn't kill him cause am confused should I give him a painful death for scaring you or should I give him an easy death as because of him I meet you ,my love.''

Jungkook then excitedly looked at tae ''how about you tell me. Tell me what should I do baby.''

Taehyung 's tears rolled down as he trembled listening jungkook word he is hating everything that is happening. He just want it to be a nightmare.