Chapter 16

''Now tell me what happened,why was you telling me hurry?'' Jimin asked as sat on the sofa beside tae while yoongi was laying on the other side sofa.

''I called eomma, appa yesterday night or better say midnight. I said we are fine but avoided when they asked about you and why didn't we were calling them from previous some days. I just said you are sleeping and will talk to them tomorrow.''

Jimin looked at tae shockingly, first he forget about eomma, appa because of all these mess and now he don't know what to answer when they will ask about him and tae.

''Don't worry I already have a excuse ready. We will tell eomma appa that one of our friend got into accident and was admitted in emergency so we had to stay near him and in all these rush we forget to take phone with us, and now calling from his parents phone.''

''You are amazing tae,I lov-.''

Jimin jumped happily as he hugged tae while saying but he was interrupted as his boby got pulled away from tae and caged in a backhug.

''You better don't complete that one kitten unless you want a punishment.'' Yoongi whispered to jimin but because of the closeness tae too heard as he tries to suppress his laugh after seeing jimin's blushed yet too embarrassed face.

''What are you doing hyung, leave me.'' Jimin plead to yoongi in very low voice being too shy to even look up.

''I won't, what will you do now little kitten.''yoongi said as he tightened his arm's around jimin's waist making him gasped as he looked back at yoongi with a cute pleading face and it worked.

''Okk,I will leave you.''jimin smiled as he tries to get out off those strong arms but he again looked back at yoongi with a pout as the hold didn't loose even a bit.

''Everything comes with a price kitten so, you also have to pay for it.'' Jimin got confused by his words as he asked ''what price hyung. ''

But he gulped as he saw a smirk came on yoongi face ''you have to kiss me but let's keep it for our alone time.''

Jimin kept staring at him like waiting for yoongi to break into laughter saying it was just a little joke or prank but To be his bad luck it didn't happened. While yoongi left jimin and got back on the place he was laying previously.

''Come back to earth chim.'' As tae jerk him a little.

Jimin glared at tae when he saw tae was laughing at him. ''You idiot stop laughing before I punch you.''

''Oo, and after punching me what will you do when jungkook will come to know about it.'' Tae said in a serious voice while jimin face paled just by the mention of jungkook name. He know, that mafia lover of tae will kill him by his own bare hands if he even listen what jimin said right now.

When tae saw the fear expression on his face he again started laughing.

''Y-you, shut up.'' Jimin shuttered as he avoided looking at tae.

''Calm down jimin. I was just playing.''
Tae smiled while jimin takes a deep breathe together with cursing tae. His bestfriend is for sure a bastard, only know how to scare him.

''Now, if you are done cursing me can you please ask yoongi hyung for his phone.''

Jimin hesitantly said ''why me ,you can also ask for it.''

''I know, I can but if you do it, then we will surely get it while in me chances ate even low than half ,so go and request hyung for his phone.''

''Fucker.''jimin cursed as tae gave him a tight smile and pushed him towards yoongi who has maybe listen everything with his eyes closed and a straight face.

''Yoongi hyung.''jimin tries to wake him up while softly jerking his arms thinking he is sleeping.

''Say kitten.''jimin flinched a little when yoongi answered him without any movement.

''Hyung, can you please let me borrow you phone for a little while.I swear, I will only call emmoa, appa.''

Yoongi smiled as he looked at jimin intensely thinking how innocent his baby kitten is ,even if he call anyone else or police it's not like they could do anything fuck they won't even stand a second knowing helping or taking jimin will cost their death.
And truth to be told yoongi really wanna ruin and devour the innocence of not so innocent kitten of his.

''Please hyung.''

''You never need to say please for anything kitten, everything ours is yours too. You can take anything without asking from us.'' Jimin blushed furiously at yoongi words.

''And about phone ,that's in our room on side table beside bed. Go and take from there.''

Jimin nodded a little and leave from there while yoongi looked at tae and said ''I just now remember, I have my phone with me itself .so, I will go and give this to jimin until then you relax and if you need something ask from maids.''

Tae nodded while grinning as yoongi left from there. He know this was just a excuse but he don't care if it is making his best friend happy. He saw how jimin blush whenever he is near yoongi and hobi. He was all shy, happy and comfortable near them, which make him realize he don't need to be worry about jimin as his two lovers are there for him now.

While when yoongi came infront of their room ,he saw jimin busy in finding his phone.'' What happened baby.''

Jimin flinched as he looked at yoongi ''you scare me hyung, but it's good you came. I can't find your phone hyung. Are you sure, your phone was on side table cause it wasn't there.'' he asked yoongi as he again started looking for it.

''Here take it. I forget my phone was with me.'' As he extended his hands to give him phone but the moment jimin touched it, yoongi takes his hand back making jimin confuse.

''What happened hyung.''

''Nothing kitten. I was just thinking, what will I get in exchange of my phone?''

''What you want.'' Jimin asked still being too confuse by his sudden question.

Yoongi came close to him while looking at Jimin pulp lips making him nervous.
And that exactly happen about what Jimin was being nervous. Yaa, yoongi kissed his kitten softly as if he was trying to not make him uncomfortable which got noticed by jimin making him feel like he is the most lucky person to get lovers like them but still something was stopping him and he know what he have to do.

Yoongi left his lips being upset at the thought that his baby didn't response to his kisses. He was having a little hope that maybe he would kiss him back but it off course crashed down.

Jimin know that expression very well cause everytime they had kissed him. This sadness always have flashed in their eyes which they eventually cover it in a second maybe that's one of the advantage of being mafia.

Yoongi gave his phone to jimin silently while jimin smiled as he takes it.

''Thank you hyung.'' yoongi just nodded but his eyes widened and he stood there frozen when he felt jimin's soft lips on his cheek while just after pecking yoongi cheeks jimin run away from there being too shy to face him right now but he giggled when he turn back and saw yoongi frozen at his place dumbfolded like not knowing what to do.

________________________

Thanks for reading.💓💞

.

.

.

💜💜