Join Me For A Bite

After telling everyone about what was going on, they all snapped into action mode immediately. We all were quick to rush back to the dock and start to take the boat that was there back to Camp Lakebottom. We needed a plan, and with the whole 'all of Camp SunnySmiles being held hostage', we needed a good plan.

I was on the first trip back to camp, and as soon as the boat stopped at the dock, I jumped off and ran towards the TARDIS, Maple gripping onto my shoulder and Gladius staying close to my side. The blue box opened her door as soon as I approached, and I dashed inside and into the guy's bedroom. I ripped open the nightstand next to my bed and pulled out a journal Maria got me back in Gravity Falls that was unused.

Until now.

Grabbing a pen, I rushed back out and right into the central room just as The Doctor and Zomboss rushed inside, quickly getting to work with the console. They were setting scans to full power to try and see what we were up against with a fully captured SunnySmiles. Based on how Buttsquat's yacht was... I was worried this would be no different than breaking into Fort Knox.

"So, how bad is it looking?" I asked, walking up between both scientists.

"Bad", Zomboss growled. "The entire campground is outfitted with a high end security for both convenience and safety."

"And you have to wonder why", The Doctor spat sarcastically.

"Because adults can't be bothered to watch their kids?" I bluntly said.

"Exactly, my boy", Who responded. "But it looks like Mr... Buttsquat... didn't waste a single expense. The ground itself is armed with alarms, sirens and other smaller traps, while the lodge..." His eyes widened. "Yowza."

Zomboss leaned over, only for his jaw to drop. "There's turrets! Either pioletable or automatic turrets that fling high velocity mud as intruders."

"Oh well that's wonderful!" Gladius groaned sarcastically. "So now we have to deal with a kidnapper who has a weaponized summer camp at their full control."

"This will be hard, but not impossible", I muttered in thought. "It's one person, and we've got Galacta, Dry, Ralph, Jenny and Star. Our side will be able to draw fire and disable everything."

"Wait, can't your sonic screwdriver disable tech?" Zomboss asked, pointing at The Doctor.

The man hummed and studied his handheld device. "Depends on the tech. This camp's security system, probably."

"Then that's something else we have that our opponent doesn't", Gladius said in determination. "We'll rush them and overwhelm them."

"Best plan we got right now..." Zomboss mumbled. "So let's do it."

I nodded and made my way outside to give the others the news, only to stop when I saw Star cast a spell that sank the entire imitation Wawanaka. Izzy was facing away from it, looking dejected, only to perk up when she saw me start to walk over. She raced up to me, giving me a hopeful look.

Before I explained the plan, I noticed five missing people. "Where's Buttsquat, Susie and the counsellors?"

"They went and barricaded themselves in the mess hall", Ralph said, jabbing a thumb at the named building.

"Okay, good." I took a deep breath. "SunnySmiles has a high tech security system with turrets at the lodge. Considering what we've handled before, this is nothing, so we'll just rush them with everything we have."

"Now that's a plan I can get behind!" Majima roared in excitement.

"Wait wait wait!" Maria frantically said, waving her hands. "Did you say turrets?"