Timey Wimey Spacey Wacey Nonsense

To change things up for this trip through the portal, I was riding on Cloudy with Star, Marco, Izzy and Merida. Gladius twirled around us happily, humming a jaunting tune as we travelled, and from my spot I smiled. Because of the increase of allies, Star had Cloudy now be twice as big, which let us sit down and enjoy the trip.

Izzy was talking Merida's ear off, not that the princess minded, while the wild child did the archer's hair into a ponytail. Or what I assumed was one. It was hard to tell with the autumn coloured bush on her head.

Ralph was soaring with the four girls (Vanellope, Hilda, Ruby and Iris), Twig, Alfur and Maple on his back. Jenny was close by with Barranco, Dave and Flowey on her back. Steve glided alone with Galacta and the Powerpuffs. And finally there was Zomboss, with his pod's passengers Majima, Manolo and Maria.

"So, what do you think of all of this, Merida?" I suddenly asked, gesturing to the chaotic appearance of the portal.

She winced a bit. "A bit too bright and loud for me, but otherwise a lot different from what I was expecting."

"Try not to get too excited", Marco shot back. "We've had... rough experiences with these things."

"Like what?"

Gladius hovered over. "Crash landings, being pushed and pulled all around, freezing in time, and having to escape from being launched across the whole multiverse."

Merida paled, only for Izzy to shake her back into reality. "Ahhhh, it's fine!" The Psycho Hose Beast waved a hand nonchalantly. "Sure, it can be bad, but with brick walls like Jenny and Ralph to break our fall, we're all good!"

Ralph scoffed. "Sure, place all that on just the two of us." He shot a glare at Majima. "Need I remind a certain someone that one of our worst crashes was because of their carelessness?"

Majima growled and crossed his arms. When he faced the pod's other passengers, he glared at their snickering. "Sure, laugh it up. But just remember you're all stuff with me, and can't do a fucking thing about."

"Trust me", Jenny began snarkily, "If I could I would have dumped ya' in Townsville. Or the Rabbids world!"

When Majima paled at the mention of the latter, we all burst out laughing. Even Galacta chuckled a bit.

"I swear, you will all get my fucking 10-inch di-"

"OKAY, and now you shut up!" I barked with a strained smile. "Finish that sentence, and you'll be doing it to yourself."

Majima paled even more, and Zomboss snorted. "Blunt. I like that."

Hearing that, I blushed in embarrassment and struck down a bit as Izzy gave me a cheeky smile.

Gladius sighed. "Well, now that that's passed, let's focus on something else."

Everyone fell into a silence as they began to think of a new conversation, and when Vanellope snapped her fingers, we all turned to her. "I know!" She looked at me, and I suddenly hated where this was going. "Glasses, we've been through a lot so far, right?"

I nodded.

"So, hear me out... Who, out of us, is your favourite?"

Everyone looked at the racer in shock, but after a few silent moments, they all looked back at me expectantly. I gulped, and shrunk down. "Uhhhhhhhhhhh... can I pass? Because I don't... like this question."

Vanellope shook her head. "No can do, dude. I need to know, and I need to know now. Who's your favourite?"

I gulped a second time and warily looked over everyone, nearly all of them looking at me in curiosity. I let out a fearful squeak and looked at Gladius with a pleading look. He made a coughing noise, and wigged around a bit.