Great God updates my daily life everyday 6.9

Start from the beginning

Editor Yang shielded him behind him and asked sternly, glancing around at all the editors present, including Gu Mei, who was smiling hypocritically on the stage.

Gu Mei really couldn't explain clearly now. He obviously fell down by himself, so why did it become his fault he got knocked down?

Mo Zhiyang hid behind Editor Yang and secretly informed the system. "Post the video just now to the Internet."

"Okay!" It loves doing this kind of thing the most. The system is so happy.

When no one knew about it, this video was quietly posted by a marketing account that had been hacked by the system, waiting for the light of justice.

"After all, he is still a newcomer, and he didn't do anything bad to you when he first came in, right? And you're bullying him?" Editor Yang said, dragging Mo Zhiyang to leave.

Gu Mei had never seen such a method at first, but now that he had calmed down, he definitely couldn't just watch them leave, otherwise his reputation would be ruined.

Seeing both of them about to leave, he stopped the two of them with a quick step. "This is really a misunderstanding. I may have just made a mistake. It's my fault. I'm really sorry."

At this time, lying down and letting others laugh is the best way.

"Maybe, maybe he really didn't mean it." Mo Zhiyang pulled Editor Yang's hand, playing the role of a kind little white lotus at this moment.

Editor Yang ignored it and instead scolded, "You are just too stupid to believe what others say!"

Is he stupid? 

Gu Mei looked in disbelief at Mo Zhiyang, who was hiding behind Editor Yang, looking like a small animal. He was extremely smart; how could he be stupid.

This video was quite interesting at the beginning. A cute-looking boy was talking about his fearless dreams and hard work. Later, he was pushed down and injured, and his blood stained his white clothes.It's particularly dazzling and heart-wrenching.

Later, some sharp-eyed people discovered that this young man was actually Nuan Yang's target, Mo Zhiyang, and public opinion suddenly aroused.

In just ten minutes, the number of retweets reached 10,000 times, and of course, there was the system's encouragement.

Han Jingbai was at home. After watching the video, his computer snapped shut and his figure disappeared in the house.

"I was just careless and didn't intend to push him down. It's my fault. I apologize in advance." Gu Mei knew that today's scene must be a failure.

At least it would be impossible for him to survive in the editorial circle.

At this time, Mo Zhiyang came out to plead for him, "Maybe he was really careless. Editor Yang, I'm fine. I just scratched my skin a little bit."

As he spoke, he also showed his palms. The wounds on his palms were very glaring.

This guy, instead of begging for mercy, is clearly adding fuel to the fire.

Gu Mei was so angry that his teeth were itching, but he also understood that he couldn't be impulsive at this time. He might as well swallow this loss and treat him properly later. "I'm really, really sorry."

"You've already lost so much blood, why are you saying it's only a scratch on your skin?" Editor Yang felt very distressed when he saw his tender little hands stained with blood.