84: The fierce cat acts coquettishly

Începe de la început

  Xu Ning jumped away from the base of the cat-stick toy, avoiding the impact of the puppies, and patted the heads of the puppies one by one as they returned.

  While the four puppies behind were fighting for the cat stick, Xu Ning gave the six puppies that came back a loving lick one by one and threw the ball out again.

  The cat throws the ball with only a little strength, but it can't hold Xu Ning back. There is a big black cat behind it who helps it cheat. The kitten's paws could barely hold the round ball and threw it outside. With the help of the wind, it went directly towards the edge.

  The white cat swung its big fluffy tail triumphantly under the adoring eyes of the dogs. The man behind the scenes squinted his eyes and dozed by the fire, looking completely aloof.

  If the cats and dogs present hadn't clearly sensed the fluctuations in powers, they probably really thought that the little white cat had done it himself.

  He had just been born not long ago, and his perception of some things was not yet sharp, so he was fooled by the white cat so easily, and everyone wanted to jump on the white cat to learn from him.

  Seeing the six dogs swishing their tails to find their own ball, Xu Ning turned his head and pounced on the little puppies who were still fighting for the cat stick.

  The cry of the milk dog is soft and waxy, and when it hums, the cat's heart will melt.

  Xu Ning jumped on them and sucked them one by one.

  The flesh of the little puppy is soft and the fur is still soft. It is much easier to suck than the adult big cat. Xu Ning will be addicted to it if he is not careful.

  Feng Nian waited by the fire for a long time but did not notice Xu Ning getting up from the puppies. His beautiful blue eyes were slightly closed, and the surrounding air pressure suddenly dropped by a degree. The cats and dogs that sensed something was wrong all looked at the black cat, expecting what the jealous black cat would do.

 Xu Ning didn't notice the change in the atmosphere at all. She took a deep breath on the fat white puppy under her and buried her head on another yellow pastoral dog.

  There is a saying that the puppy is the prettiest one.

  The black cat squatted next to the pile, his eyes getting darker and darker. The little puppy being pressed and sucked by the white cat noticed something was wrong, and turned around to meet the black cat's unhappy gaze.

  Dog:! Mom, help! ! !

  The dog mother watching not far away: Can't be saved, can't be saved [shakes head wildly.jpg]

  The white cat was addicted to sucking dogs, and seeing that it would be impossible to raise its head for a while, Feng Nian gritted his teeth, leaned over and bit the back of Xu Ning's neck, and directly lifted the already huge cat up.

  Suddenly, a "?" was slowly knocked on Xu Ning's head.

  No, it's so big, how can it still be picked up by a cat in this position?

  No matter how unbelievable it was, the cat picked it up. Xu Ning hugged his big tail and tried his best to curl up so as not to fall to the ground.

  The little puppies watched the big white cat they were playing with being snatched away by the ferocious black cat. Their expressions became more and more worried. They ran to find their mothers one after another and asked in sweet voices: "Mom, mom, Ning Ning." Will it be bullied?! Let's, let's go rescue it, okay?"