52: Looting the first pet store

Beginne am Anfang

  Mealworms, cuttlefish bones to supplement calcium, various rattan toys, etc.

  After Xu Ning collected the things above, he jumped to the lower level. All the useful things on this floor were scattered into the space. As for the things that were not needed and were in the way, they were all pushed to the ground. .

  While Xu Ning was busy, the other three cats and three dogs were busy pushing down all the things they could find into the empty space in front of the store.

  Because they couldn't understand human words, they tore holes in those sturdy boxes casually, and only took them after seeing clearly what was inside.

  Feng Nian was not busy for long before he stopped and opened various rooms in the store to check, trying to find the store's warehouse.

  It's a pity that the warehouse inside the store is not like the one they looted before. The warehouse is not together with the store. But it wasn't that there was no gain at all. Feng Nian saw medicines covering several walls in a room on the second floor.

  It came down from the second floor, and as soon as it found Xu Ning, it took the little white cat and ran towards the second floor.

  Xu Ning had just finished collecting a shelf and was taking a rest. Seeing Feng Nian in such a hurry, he understood that he had gained something big and quickly jumped up from the ground, his short legs pumping very fast.

  The second floor is most likely to be used as a medical floor. Only the living room is reserved for animals. The other rooms are different medical rooms and operating rooms. On the far left is a large bathing and beauty room.

  The door was wide open. Xu Ning could judge the general situation of each room with just one glance. Under Feng Nian's leadership, he went straight to the room at the corner.

  The small room was filled with medicines.

  There were all kinds of medicines, and Xu Ning couldn't even tell what these medicines were for.

  It looked at a few boxes and stopped looking at them. It took out the large box in the space and placed it in the empty space. It said: "Put the medicine in it first. When you get back, you can identify what medicine is inside."

  Feng Nian carefully placed the medicine in the box according to Xu Ning's instructions.

  There are only a few boxes of each of these medicines, but there are so many varieties that one box is obviously not enough.

  Xu Ning searched the room for someone who could hold the stuff, and brought it to Feng Nian to let him hold it.

  It took four large boxes to pack a room full of medicines.

  By the time Feng Nian and Xu Ning returned home with their full load, the open space downstairs was already filled with various scattered and neat things. Anything that looked like it could be eaten was taken over by them.

  Xu Ning belatedly remembered that these cats and dogs couldn't understand human words, so they couldn't analyze it as accurately as they could.

  There was no other way, so Xu Ning put her things into the space first and decided to wait until she had a temporary resting place to sort them out.

  They originally planned to go and pick up things from another pet shop. When they left the pet shops, they realized that the sky was already turning pale, and it was almost dawn.

  "Go back and rest first." Feng Nian gave the order and headed towards the B&B in the distance with a few cats and dogs.

  The room in the B&B was kept very clean, and the bedding on the bed was also put away.

  Xu Ning searched around before finding a clean quilt in the storage room. He took a bed and placed it on the mattress in the room on the first floor. Xu Ning put all the other quilts into the space and ran through other rooms again. The thick mattress was also put away.

  If there had been a mattress in his space before it rained, he wouldn't have known to worry about the puppies at that time.

  Speaking of which, I don't know how the newborn puppies are doing now.

  Fortunately, he brought the dogs with him when he went down the mountain. As soon as Xu Ning returned to the resting room, he asked them about the puppies.

  Qiqi answered first: "They are all very good."

  "At first, the milk of some female dogs was relatively small. Later, after Ning Ning taught me how to cook broth, their food was sufficient."

  The Dalmatians who came with them couldn't wait to answer, "I went to see them before going down the mountain. They can already waddle on their feet."

  "so cute."

  This is another dog.