It would be lying if I didn't find him hella hot and handsome.

"The plan you are thinking of" He said and for the first few seconds I was super confused but then I remembered what I thought while ffighting and drinking.

"I–it's useless, I don't think it is going to work" I stuttered and he took a step towards me.

"Don't ever berate yourself, you have enough people around, now..... tell me what is your plan just like a little, obedient girl"

Okay, I didn't imagined someone whould say me this and it's only because of embarrassment that my face flushed.

"Ahem.... I know a billionaire he can help with making machines of lubene and then we can position them in high buildings in 4 directions and in he fifth direction it will be me and I will store my powers in them and we can attack the portal when they open it" I rambled quickly and prepared myself to listen to his insults but nothing came.

I looked at him and he looked deep in thought.

"That is a good plan but why would he help you?" He asked curiously and this time it was me who was grinning like a cheshire cat.

"He owes me and has a kink of machines"

Zeus sighed out tiredly and extended his hand keeping it on my head which made me furrow my eyebrows but then he started to..... pet me?

"My little elemental" He said dreamly and my eyebrows shot up as I let out an awkward chuckle and slipped myself out of his reach.

As soon as I did, I heard his laugh.

"So what is plan B?" He asked and come to think of it I don't have a plan B yet.

I shrugged hesitatingly not knowing if I am being disappointing to my ancestors.

"Well, there–" He suddenly lowered his voice "–there is a sword, it can close the portal forever if it is attacked on it's core"

I looked up at him with confusion.

"So why didn't you use it?" I asked now confused as to why they preffered to die? And most importantly how did they even stop the sorcerers back then when they were hung?

"We couldn't, we weren't eligible"

"Eligible?" I asked.

"The sword chooses the side, if it chooses yours then you are most welcome to use it"

"And where is this sword?" I asked again.

"It comes to you and I guess you already have it" He said and now my brain is mugged up.

How would I have it? Stupid.

"One more question" I said and he nodded encouraging me to speak.

"How did you stop the sorcerers when you all were burnt?" As soon as I finished the sentence I flinched as it came out so rude but now apologizing will be stupid so I wil just let it be.

"Good question, I am going to die after telling you this but hey! I already am! Hah!" He exclaimed as if he just discovered gravity.

"There is a high chance of dying so if you do you wake up on a bridge, well for me it was I don't know about the others but anyways, you meet someone and that certain someone is like your gaurdian angel. You can ask them" Oh, that's....... spectacular.

"So I just have to die and ask them to kill Adelard?" I know this is a dumb question but when has anything in my life made logic?

"Silly! Ofcourse not, you have to ask something that you really, really want at that moment only then it can be fulfilled so be careful" He said and I hummed at such an important piece of information.