Seduction

Jenna's POV

I would literally give the world for a little bit of attention right now. But Y/n is layed in our bed on her computer and has been for the last 6 hours.

I'm so so bored.

I decide to go to our room and see if she's still on her computer. And she is. Of course she is.

I shut the door.

"Are you nearly done?" I ask

"Nearly." Y/n says.

"No offense babe, but you said that like... hmm i dunno... 6 hours ago?" I say.

"I'm sorry my love. Just a lotta stuff to do today apparently." Y/n says.

I cross my arms, trying to figure out what to do. I get an idea and smirk to myself. I get onto the bed and crawl over to her. She looks up at me for a brief second, looks back down and then immediately back up. She raises a brow. I crawl over, close her laptop, put it on the unit and sit on her lap.

She smiles and holds my waist.

"Okay babe. What's up?" Y/n asks.

"What's up is that you, Y/n, haven't given me a little attention all day." I say.

I put my hands on her shoulders.

"And i demand some attention." I say.

"Oh we're demanding?" Y/n asks.

"We are. Very much so." I say.

"Well then i suppose i ought to oblige." Y/n says.

"Yes you very much ought to." I say.

She kisses me. I kiss back. I pull back from the kiss.

"Y'know, you could've just come and sat with me while i did my work. We coulda cuddled while i did my stuff." Y/n says.

"I thought you might've wanted to work on your own." I say.

"I hate working on my own. I never work well. I've spent the last 5½ hours trying to type up a paragraph." Y/n says.

"Why didn't you text or call me?" I ask.

"Cos you usually just come and flop onto me when I'm working and taking forever." Y/n says.

I hum.

"True. Very true. Okay yeah you got me." I say.

Y/n smiles. We sit and just chill together. Y/n does actually finish off the work that needs finishing off and then we just watching the TV together. Day spent well.. ish.

Thoughts? Jenna needed an update so there ya go :) byeee :)