'Crazed psychopath'

Wednesday's POV

Honestly, i like Y/n, my friend. Which is a bit odd to me. I'm going to be honest, Y/n is a bit of a crazy psychopath. She's genuinely crazy.

But for some reason, i like it.

She makes me feel safe when I'm around her which is contrary to how i felt around Tyler. I never felt any form of safety around him. I never actually liked him in all honesty. He was an odd one.

But when I'm around Y/n, because of how much a crazy psychopath she really is, i feel so safe.

Which is just mind boggling.

Someone like Y/n shouldn't make you feel safe. She's just really... i dont know it's hard to explain.

She's strangely protective over me. And has proven that she will hurt someone to protect me. She nearly killed Tyler when he hurt me last year.

I really liked that. For some reason. It made me feel genuinely safe.

And every now and then, she'll hug me. And i feel genuinely really safe in her arms. It's so weird.

Right now, I'm with Enid my roommate in our room. I'm explaining how I'm feeling towards Y/n to Enid right now.

"Normally you know what to do. What is it?" I ask.

"It's a bit strange. I can't really figure that out at all. I mean you like her. I just find it a little confusing how Y/n is a genuine crazed psychopath and you feel safe with her." Enid says.

"How am i supposed to know?" I ask.

"Well, you feel safe with a crazy psychopath who nearly killed the Hyde who hurt you last year. Might i add, this crazy psychopath is genuinely out of her mind?" Enid says.

"I know. You think i dont know this?" I say.

"Well i dont know what you know and dont know. You dont know how you're feeling. But you do know that Y/n is someone who is batshit crazy out of her goddamn mind." Enid says.

"That's a bit much." I say.

"Okay. Sure. Anyway! I find it really weird how you feel safe around her." Enid says.

"Because i suppose i like the idea of having someone who'll kill someone for hurting me and be a comforting person." I say.

Enid nods.

"Well, go tell her." Enid says.

"Come with me." I say.

"Now?" Enid asks.

I nod.

"I think you should tell her on your own." Enid says.

I frown.

"Why?" I ask.

"Cos you need to tell her on your own. I can't tell her for you." Enid says.

I sigh and go find Y/n. She's sat on her bed with her hands and face almost covered in blood.

"What happened?" I ask.

She looks at me, tears in her eyes.

"I did something bad." She says.

I close her door and sit next to her. She hugs me. This is the calmest I've ever seen Y/n. She's really... soft... right now.

I wrap my arms around her and she just cries.

This is new. This is really new. I've never seen Y/n like this.

When i finally manage to calm her, she sits up.

"Come on. Let's clean you up." I say.

We go into the bathroom and i help her clean up. We then sit on her bed.

"What happened?" I ask.

"I dont know. I blacked out. It's fine. Probably mine anyway." She says.

"You dont have to be okay." I say.

She stays quiet.

"I need to talk to you about something." I say.

She looks at me and nods.

"What's up?" She asks.

"I- uhm... i didn't exactly have this planned out. Enid kind of pushed me to do this so i don't really know how to word this." I say.

"Okay. Well. Take your time. We have all the time you need." Y/n says.

This is why i like Y/n, i think. She's crazy, i will admit. And she will kill someone without hesitation. But she cares about me. I know it's different to how Enid cares about me. Enid pointed that out.

"I think.. no i know. I like you." I say.

Her eyes widen slightly and her entire demeanor switches. She's in genuine shock. As if she couldn't believe that anybody would actually like her.

"You like me?"

I nod.

"But... why? I'm out of my mind and belong in a psych ward and a prison cell." Y/n says.

"I know. But you're.... i cant explain it. You're really protective of me. You'll sooner kill someone, genuinely kill someone, than let me get slightly hurt." I say.

"Well yeah. You dont deserve to get hurt at all." Y/n says.

I get an odd sensation in my stomach. I also feel my face heating up.

"I-uh...i like you too. That's why i will kill anybody for hurting you in anyway at all." Y/n says.

"You like me too?" I ask.

She nods.

"Yeah. You're really pretty and i really like your personality. I know a lot of people dont but i really do." Y/n says.

"Why do you like my personality?" I ask.

"You take no bulshit. Give no shit either. I like that about you." Y/n says.

"So what now?" I ask.

"Let me take you on a date. Tomorrow. To the Weathervane in Jericho." Y/n says.

"Are you even allowed in there?" I ask.

"Why wouldn't i be?" Y/n asks.

"Heard a rumour that you were banned for some reason." I say.

"Oh yeah so did i actually. Yeah I'm not banned." Y/n says.

"Okay. Then yes. That would be nice." I say.

"Then it's a date." Y/n says.

I smile a little.

"You're smiling. This is new." Y/n says.

For some reason, i can't stop smiling.

"I'm gunna walk you back to your dorm." Y/n says.

"You don't have to." I say.

"I'm walking you to your dorm." Y/n says.

"Okay then." I say.

She walks me to my dorm. The whole way there, for some reason, we're holding hands. I don't kmow what's happening to me.

Our date at,the Weathervane went well. It was fun and we soon started dating. She's extremely protective of me. I love that. I know love is a strong word but i really do love Y/n.

She's the best thing that's happened to me.

It's been a while! I know! I'm sorry! Hope you enjoyed!!!!!! Byeeee :))))