First date

Jenna's POV

I'm going on a first date with this girl I've known since we were 3 years old. We're best friends. We went to Kindergarten, Elementary, Junior High and Highschool together. Basically we've been together all our lives. And around, i wanna say, Sophomore year is when i started growing feelings for her.

She asked me on a date a few weeks ago. Which is something I've been waiting for, literally, for 4 years.

I'm going to her house because she's making food for us. I'm actually so excited. She's always been phenomenal at cooking. Could give some amazing chef's a run for their money for sure.

She messaged me a few days ago to ask me what i wanted to eat and i told her that I'll eat anything she cooks.

She's picking me up at about 7pm. It's currently 4pm. I'm getting ready. I'm in the shower. I have my music blasting through my speaker. Y/n makes music. And she's fucking amazing at it. I will admit i have a full playlist dedicated to her music. She has an amazing voice.

This motherfucker has it all. She cooks. She sings. She plays guitar- electric, acoustic AND bass. She plays piano. She's literally amazing.

We were hanging out yesterday and i asked her what she was making for our date tonight. She said it was a surprise. She knows what i like to eat so I'm genuinely excited about this.

Honestly this might be the best day of my life.

I get out of the shower and grab two towels. I put one around my body and wrap one around my hair. Then i go back into my bedroom.

I pick out a very nice dress. Looks like this.

"Oh yeah definitely

"Oh yeah definitely. I like that." I say to myself.

I dry off and get changed into the dress. I then go into the bathroom, bringing the music with me and brush my teeth for the second time today.

Then i go back into my bedroom and sit at my makeup dresser. I dry my hair off and style it in the nicest way possible that fits the outfit I'm wearing.

 I dry my hair off and style it in the nicest way possible that fits the outfit I'm wearing