Really really clingy

Your POV

I'm sat in my dorm just doing some work. Weds is in her dorm with Enid. Weds has been acting a little strange lately. A lot less like Weds. Around me at least. It's like i cracked an outer layer of her and this inner layer that literally nobody ever sees. But it's definitely really really strange.

She's definitely not Wednesday right now.

Anyways. I have my laptop sat just to the side of me and my work book on my lap. There's a knock at my door.

"Come in!"

The door opens. It's Weds. I smile.

"Hey." I say.

"Hey." Weds says.

She walks in and shuts the door. She sits on my bed.

"How're you doin?" I ask, taking notes from the video I'm watching.

"I missed you." She says.

"You did?" I ask.

I pause my video and look at her. She nods.

"Yeah. I've started missing you a lot more recently when we're not together." Weds says.

"Yeah I've noticed. You're also being quite clingy recently. Not that i dont love it because i most definitely definitely do." I say.

She sits next to me and lays her head on my shoulder.

"Are you feeling okay?" I ask.

"Yeah. Why would i not be?" Weds asks.

"Just you usually only do this at a serious push like when you're feeling ill." I say.

"I know but i just want to be with you." Weds says.

"Well we can definitely be together right now. Just lemme finish off what I'm doing and then I'll put us something to watch on." I say.

Weds sits up.

"Can you finish it later?" Weds asks.

This is the type of thing I'm meaning. She's quite different recently.

"Well yeah but you know what I'm like. I'll completely forget about it." I say.

She sighs.

"Okay." She says.

She lays across my lap.

"Uhm... are you sure you're okay? Because you're definitely not yourself right now." I say.

"Yeah. I just missed being with you. We haven't been together alone for about 5 days. Which is a bit much." Weds says.

This is so strange.

"Okay. Tell you what. 5 minutes and I'll be done then we can cuddle and watch your favourite movie on my laptop." I say.

She smiles. What is actually happening with her right now? I spend 5 more minutes on my stuff and stop. I look at Weds.

"Okay. Before we do watch our stuff, talk to me. You're being really clingy lately. And not that i hate it because it's nice to see this side of you. I love to see this like calm and softer side of you. But you're not yourself. So what's wrong?" I ask.

"Okay truthfully?" Weds asks.

"That would definitely be preferable." I say.

She sighs.

"Okay.. I've been quite worried that you're... i dont know just not attracted to me anymore and so I've just been wanting to spend as much time with you as i can before you break up with me." She says.

That really does explain it.

"Oh babe. Absolutely no way in hell would i lose feelings for you ever." I say.

I open my arms. She lays in my arms and lays her head on my chest. I rub her back while i tell her how much i love her and how much i appreciate her. We cuddle on my bed and watch her favourite horror movie. Which she deems to be just a normal movie. It is most definitely not.

She looks up at me while we cuddle. We kiss a few times before continuing to watch the movie together. She soon actually falls asleep. I just run my hand through her hair. She actually let it down to cuddle with me.

Eventually, to my surprise, i fall asleep with that movie playing in the background. Well now it's my job to make sure my girlfriend, my amazing girlfriend, knows just how special she is to me.

Thoughts? Idk how i feel about it but anyways. OOC Wednesday haha. Byeee :)