'The dog died'

Jenna's POV

I'm layed in bed scrolling through TikTok. Just waiting for Y/n to get home from work.

I find the account that I've been following for about 3 years. Beautiful dogs. Recently one of the dogs, Luna, has gotten ill and they opened a gofundme. So i put about $300,000 to the extremely expensive surgery she needed to hopefully survive.

And it pushed them real close to their goal. And they reached it. Y/n chipped in too. She put about $200,000 through for the surgery.

*just roll w me. Expensive surgeries and shit*

They're on my fyp. Smiling dog. Good sign. Sad music. Not a good sign. I read the caption.

Thank you all so much for the donations to make the surgery possible. We managed to get the surgery paid for and complete. Unfortunaly, Luna passed just 2 days afterwards. There was complications afterwards and sadly we had to have her put down. God bless everybody who sent money into the gofundme. We love and appreciate you all. Sleep well, my sweet angel Luna 🕊🕊

My eyes, i shit you not, immediately tear up. I put my phone down and the bedroom door opens. Y/n walks in, smiling. But her smile immediately falters.

"What's wrong babe?" She asks.

"The dog died." I say.

She frowns.

"The dog we sent like $500,000 for the surgery for." I say.

Y/n's eyes widen.

"She died?" Y/n asks.

I nod. She sits next to me on the bed and pulls me into a hug. I hug back. I feel like i knew that dog on a personal level so this sucks.

We cuddle for a few hours.

"So what happened then?" Y/n asks.

"They did the surgery but there was complications a few days afterwards and she wasn't gunna make it. So they had to put her down." I say.

"Oh man... thats so fucked... shit.."

We go to their page on my account and leave a comment.

JennaOrtega: rip Luna. Completely devastated for you guys. Me and Y/n literally cried when we found out. Wishing you all the best.

We decide to watch TV for a while before falling asleep. That's just ruined my entire week now.

Teehee sad vibes. Lmao sorry byeee :)