Clingy

You've been filming all day. Jenna misses you like crazy. You left before she woke up this morning. So around 6am. Early scenes to be shot. Jenna has just been layed on the sofa all day. Bored out of her mind.

It's around 6pm right now. Jenna is layed on the sofa just staring at the ceiling.

"Ugh oh my fucking god!" She yells.

She sits up and looks at the time. 6pm. She groans and lays down. She checks her phone and sees that you haven't responded to the message she sent about 45 minutes ago. Which doesn't annoy her or anything. She knows you're busy.

She's just really really bored.

"Ughhh!!!!!" She whines.

She lays on the sofa for another 3 hours before even getting a response from you.

My favourite actress❤❤
Hey my love. I'm so sorry it's taken me so long to respond to your message
Filming has been hectic today. When i had my break earlier, i slept because i was exhausted.
We're officially done for 3 days now so I'm on my way home now. I love you xxx

Jenna smiles. You're done for 3 whole days. That's 3 whole days of Jenna being as clingy as possible.

Midweek Queen❤❤
I've missed you today. Been so bored without you
I love you too xxx

My favourite actress❤❤
I'm just setting off now. I've missed you too xxx

Midweek Queen❤❤
Drive safe xxx

When you finally get home, Jenna jumps into your arms. You hold her and place a kiss on her cheek.

"I missed you so much." She says.

"Missed you more." You say.

"You did not." Jenna says.

Eventually, you're both cuddled up in bed and asleep. The next morning, you wake up and notice Jenna layed on top of you. You smile and gently pull your fingers through her hair. She nuzzles her head into your neck and shuffles a little. You just lay there and think about how lucky you are. If not for that movie you were in together just about 2 years ago, you wouldn't know each other.

You just lay there for hours, gently pulling your fingers through Jenna's hair. You both decide to get out of bed at around 12.

You're both hungry so you go into the kitchen to make you both some food.

"Y/nnnn!"

You go into the living room and see Jenna layed on the sofa, pouting at you.

"What's wrong, my love?"

"Can we cuddle?"

"Tell you what, cos I'm making food, you can watch me." You say.

"On your back?" Jenna asks.

"Sure. Why not." You say.

She smiles. You stand in front of the sofa. Jenna gets on your back. You put your hands under her legs and lift her a little before going into the kitchen. While you stand and cook, you pass up some of the food to her.

"What do we think?" You ask.

"A little longer." Jenna says.

"Is it good? Need more of anything?" You ask.

"It's all good. Just a little longer." She says.

You cook the food a little longer. Around 10 minutes longer. You then turn off the hob and pull the pan off.

(For my American audience, the hob is the stove. The thing that goes on top of the oven)

You grab two plates and split the food evenly between the two plates.

"You're gunna have to come down." You say.

She whines.

"Feed me." She says.

You laugh.

"Come on, my love." You say.

She whines and climbs off. You both sit on the sofa and eat the food there. When finished, neither of you can be bothered taking the plates into the kitchen. So you both put them on the coffee table and then cuddle. Well, Jenna lays on top of you with her head on your chest and her arms around you.

"You musta missed me a lot. You only ever do this when you miss me loads." You say.

"I missed you way more than you could imagine." Jenna says.

"Missed me so much you haven't even given me a kiss." You say.

She lifts her head up and kisses you. You smile and kiss back. She begins to move a little so now she's straddling you. You have your hands on her waist. She puts her hands on your shoulders. You soon pull back from the kiss.

"You missed me a lot." You say.

"Way too much." She says.

"Want me to show you how much i missed you?"

She goes bright red and nods. She stands up and you pull her upstairs to the bedroom where you definitely show her how much you missed her.

Thoughts? Bye byeee :)