⚠️Harsh punishments⚠️

Just a quick note. A TW goes out for this chapter. Ab^$e is mentioned in a physical and mental manor, also mentions of depression and anxiety. If you're not comfortable with those topics then please, dont read this. I want you guys to be comfortable with what you're reading when it comes to my books and if these are uncomfortable topics then you are more than welcome to click off and i will put a new update out soon. I'm going to start tagging my stories in the titles to warn about it. If you're going to read the chapter, enjoy.

Your POV

I'm layed on bed in my room. Just staring at the ceiling. I've just got off the phone with my girlfriend and I'm quite happy. We've just had a pretty deep conversation and it's had a really good outcome. We have made a pretty big point in communicating with each other.

So we've had a pretty deep conversation and all is good right now.

I'm smiling. Jenna had to go to sleep. So I'm just awake. I get out of bed and go downstairs to get a drink. I walk into the kitchen and dad is stood with mum.

"So. You're finally done on the phone then?" Dad says.

Shit.

We don't get along very well. Me and my parents. Literally both of them hate me. 'Ruined their lifes'. Couldn't afford me, maybe shoulda worn a condom. But, hey ho. It is what it is.

"Yeah.." I say, quietly.

They have no idea I'm into girls and that Jenna is my girlfriend. Literally no clue. They just think she's my best friend.

"Good. Maybe now you'll shut the fuck up and we can address your grades." Dad says.

I get some water.

"Drink your water and sit down at the table." Mum says.

They go into the dining room. I've been getting A*'s on all of my grades. I saw my grades and i slipped up and got an A. I knew the minute i saw all the A's that i was in so much trouble.

I drink my water and clean the glass up. They will actually beat me if i dont clean any dish up. Even the ones i dont use. I dry the cup and put it away. Then go sit at the table. It's like a police interrogation right now.

The paper is sat facing them. My recent one and the last 4 before it.

"So, October's grades. A*'s across the board. Good job. November's grades. A*'s across the board. Again, good job. December's grades. A*'s across the board. January, A*'s. Now coming to February. No A*'s. Just A's." Mum says.

A loud silence falls.

"I'm so angry right now. I have to leave." She says.

Mum leaves and goes into the living room. There's banging around.

"We're disappointed beyond belief. It's like you've gone out of our way to disapoint us even more than you already have. We're disgusted with the state of these grades. Your mother, is furious! I am furious!" Dad yells.

My heart sinks in my chest. Shit. Fuck... I'm so dead.

Dad stands up, banging his hands down on the table. Making me jump. I'm shaking. I'm terrified right now.

This is just a day in the life for me. I look down, biting my lip.

"You look at me when I'm talking to you, do you understand?!" Dad yells.

I look up at him. The look on his face is terrifying. I hate this. He grabs the back of my chair and pulls it out. Then stands in front of me and puts his face mere inches away from mine.

"Stand up."

He doesn't move.

"I SAID STAND UP!" He yells.

I stand up. This is usually around the moment he would hit me in the stomach. Wind me or something.

And that's what he does. And even more.

Jenna's POV

I'm stood outside the school building waiting for Y/n. This is usually where we meet up. She usually calls me around now but I'm yet to get a call. Even when she's ill, she'll still call me to let me know she isn't coming in. And we'll typically spend all day on call. That way Y/n can take notes during lessons cos we're smart like that.

We're in all the same classes together. Which makes that make more sense.

I soon spot Y/n and smile. I notice her limping and my smile soon falters. I walk over to her.

"Hey." I say.

She looks up at me and smiles a little.

"Hey." She says.

She's wearing sunnies.

"Are you okay? You're limping.. and wearing sunnies. It's not sunny out." I say.

"I'm okay. Can we go into class?" Y/n asks.

"Y/n, we had an entire conversation about communication last night. What happened." I say.

She looks at me and sighs.

"Could we sit down first? Cos my leg really hurts." Y/n says.

I help Y/n to the wall we usually sit on and help her sit down. She tells me literally everything.

"Are you fucking kidding me?" I ask.

"I wish i was babe." Y/n says.

I stand up and help her up. Then i grab her hand and start pulling her into the school.

"Babe, where are we going?" Y/n asks.

"Principle Andersen."

I pull her into the office and demand that he speaks to us immediately. And he does. And Y/n tells him everything. Literally everything she told me outside.

He calls and police and, while her parents are out, they take us to her house to pack some bags so she can live with me until the investigstion is over and they're in jail. My parents love Y/n. They absolutely love her. So they're more than happy to know she's safe here. With us.

After almost a year, she won she case and they got arrested. Given 25-40 years each and Y/n got the house. Plus a hefty pay out for the case too.

All is good now.

So, yeah that was a long one. I hope, if you did read which if you're reading this you probs did, that you enjoyed it and I'll see yall in the next chapter. Byee :)