Neck kisses

Wednesday's POV

Me and Y/n, my girlfriend, are in mine and Enid's dorm at the moment. Y/n is sat crisscross on my bed as I'm in the middle of my writing hour. Y/n, as much as i hate to admit it, looks attractive in what she's wearing today. I hate to admit that secretly, she gives me butterflies everytime I'm with her.

I'm Wednesday Addams. I will never admit it to her.

She's wearing black jeans, a black tshirt with writing on it and a leather jacket.

I'm side eyeing her. Not on purpose. I do find myself admiring her from time to time. I'm allowed to do it. She is my girlfriend.

She's sat texting my roommate. Enid. I suppose i should call her my 'friend'. I use the term 'friend' loosely. However, both Y/n and Enid would say me and Enid are best friends.

I suppose so.

After what feels like forever, i turn away from her and continue typing my story. I soon feel Y/n stand behind me.

"Dont do it." I warn, knowing what she's doing to do.

"Do what?" She asks, faking innocence in her voice.

"You know what." I say.

I look at her.

"At least shuffle forward." She says.

I sigh and stand up. Y/n sits down and i sit in between her legs. I continue typing my story. She wraps her arms around my waist. I look at her hands. They're on my waist. Right on my waist. She's holding my waist. I know what she's doing. I know what's going to happen.

She lays her head on my shoulder. In my attempts to ignore this, i continue to type. She edges closer to my neck and i can now feel her warm breath fanning against it.

I can feel my heart rate increasing slightly. I know she can too. She then starts to place small kisses around my neck. She recently discovered, as did i, the affect that neck kisses appear to have on me.

Quite simply put they make me tingly, they give me a weird feeling in my stomach and i get a burst of adrenaline surge through me. And i also want to be very very close to Y/n in that moment.

I did try to explain it to Enid once. She said, quite bluntly, that neck kisses 'turn me on'. Whatever that means.

Y/n places small kisses all over my neck. The ones she place on the side of my neck seem to have a bigger affect on me than the ones on the back of my neck do. Which i find odd.

I can usually handle it and not become too distracted by it. However this time, for some unexplainable reason, i simply cant. I stop typing and sit back against her. My head now resting on her shoulder.

This is the most these neck kissed have done to me.

It feels almost like my head has fogged over and all i can focus on is this.

I put my hands on her legs. She squeezes my waist. Wow. This is new. Very very new.

She starts leaving these 'hickies' on my neck. Which are marks. I heard someone call them love bites. Whatever they are, she starts leaving them all over my neck.

Which means Enid is going to see them and question me on them.

"Y-Y/n." I seemingly only just get out.

She stops and lifts her head. I didn't actually want her to stop.

"Yes my love?" She says.

"Dont do hickies." I say.

"And why not?" Y/n asks.

"I will never hear the end of it from Enid." I say.

"Quite simply, love, I'm marking what's mine. And i know you like it. Your racing heartbeat is telling me that." She says.

Okay. Maybe she has a slight point but that wasn't where i was going with this at all. I stay silent. She smirks a little.

"Well i mean if you want me to stop then I'll stop and you can go back to your writing hour." Y/n says.

Take it Wednesday. Go back to your writing.

"No." I say.

No? What?

"Oh so you want me to keep going?" Y/n teases.

I feel my face heating up. I nod.

"Good." She says.

She immediately goes back to leaving 'hickies' on my neck. I start feeling warm as she does this. This is all so new to me. I dont really know how to explain any of it. But all i know is that it feels good.

Enid's POV

I'm currently on my way back to mine and Wednesday's dorm. If I'm right, it's Wednesday's writing hour. Which means, Y/n is gunna be sat on Weds' bed bored out of her mind while waiting for Weds to finish her writing hour.

I walk into the dorm and my eyes widen upon seeing something i had never in my life expected to see. Wednesday getting hickies from Y/n.

Wednesday looks at me and lightly elbows Y/n. Y/n stops and looks at Wednesday. Then me. Y/n's eyes widen.

"Uhm..." Y/n tries.

"I saw nothing." I say.

I go to my bed. I sit on my bed.

"I have some homework to finish off for Miss Thornhill so I'll go do that." Y/n says.

Wednesday stands up and walks Y/n out of our dorm. Wednesday's a bottom. I knew she gave bottom energy.

Wednesday walks in about 10 minutes later.

"Took youa while to walk Y/n to the door." I tease.

"Dont even dare." Wednesday warns.

"You're a bottom." I say.

"What did i just say?" Wednesday says.

"I have no clue what you're on about." I say.

Wednesday scowls at me.

"Want me to help you cover them up? Family day is tomorrow. Surely to god you dont want your parents finding out this way that you have a girlfriend." I say.

Wednesday nods.

"Wait you haven't told them yet?" I ask.

Wednesday shakes her head.

"Yeah you gotta tell em." I say.

I help her cover up the hickies Y/n left on her neck. The next day, Wednsday told her parents that she has a girlfriend and hen dragged Y/n over to them while she was talking Principle Weems about something.

About a week later, i walked in on them fully doing the deed. Never expected to see that.

Thoughts? Byee :)