One year anniversary

Jenna's POV

Today is mine and Y/n's one year anniversary. God one year has gone so fast. It's genuinely crazy. Quick run down of the past year.

March 27th is when Y/n asked me on a date with her. She took me to this really nice restaurant after taking me to see this movie I'd been dying to see.

March 29th is the 2nd date. We hung out at her house, watched movies together and i ended up leaving at around 10pm.

April 2nd is the 3rd date. We hung at my house this time. Watched movies together and Y/n had to leave at around 10pm cos she had work the next day.

April 3rd, she comes home sick from work and texts me complaining. Also says that she lowkey misses me. So i decided to go over to her house. I end up staying the night. We wound up cuddling all night in her bed.

April 4th, being a Sunday, we spent the whole day together. I had no filming to do. Y/n had nothing to do in the studio. So we spent the whole day together at her house.

April 22nd was when Y/n finally grew a pair and asked me to be her girlfriend. She took me on a date to this very VERY fancy restaurant and while we were waiting for the food, hands me this slip of paper. 'Be my girlfriend. X for no. / for yes'. So technically she didn't ask me but it was cute. And to be honest I'd had a massive crush on her for about 2 years anyways. So i did the / and handed it back to her. Her eyes light up.

May 29th we had a minor argument. Y/n took it seriously for all of 10 minutes then she just found it really funny. Which irritated me to the core but then i found it funny and we immediately stopped arguing.

September 27th, Y/n surprised me for my birthday. Even though i told her mot to. She bought me some stuff I'd seen that i reeeeeally liked that were out of stock when I'd gone to buy them. I'd shown her them a few days before and there were 1 of each left in stock. Cos there was none left in stock when I'd gone to buy them, she'd obviously bought them by them. We spent all day sat on my sofa watching movies together. She even cooked for me. And i dare say it was amazing.

October 22nd was our 6 months together. We spent the whole day just cuddling on her sofa together and watching some really rubbish movies on Netflix. I even convinced her into watching her show with me and then her movie. Which she looks amazing in both of. I mean it's Y/n so i expect no less to be fair.

November 25th, Y/n asked me to move in with her. It took 3 days and on Novembee 28th, i was finally moved in with her.

December 25th we spent our first Christmas together. Not only as a couple but living in the same house as one another. She made hot chocolates for us as i brought down the abundance of presents i bought for her. We spent ages just opening presents. Then we spent a few hours preparing Christmas dinner for two families plus us to eat. Since both of our families were coming to our house for Christmas.

February 14th. Valentines day. We spent 3/4 of the day in our bedroom. Doing certain things. Y/n cooked for us and she got me this absolutely gorgeous ring.

And that leads us to now. April 22nd. Our 1 year Anniversary.

We're grabbing presents. We take them into the living room and sit down.

"Okay. Open this one first." She says, passing it to me.

She got me three.

"Which one do you want me to open last?" I ask.

"This one." She says, pointing to the long box.

I nod and open them. The first one is an amazing bracelet with a beautiful charm on it. The second one is another ring. I honestly dont know how I'm not guessing that she's buying me rings when she keeps asking for my ring size.

Then the last one is a necklace with a heart locket on it. Inside is a picture of us that we took together on Christmas morning.

"Thank you so much." I say.

"You like em?" Y/n asks.

"I love them." I say.

She smiles.

"Help me put the necklace and the bracelet on." I say.

She kneels behind me and puts the necklace on me. I like it when she does things like this because she touches my neck and it makes me feel all funky when she does it. I get butterflies everytime.

Anywaysss.

She then puts the bracelet on my wrist.

"Thank you baby." I say.

"Of course my love. I'm glad you love them." She says.

"Go on then. Open yours." I say.

I got her this really cool hat she'd seen online that she'd been wanting to buy, some new shoes and these really nice pants she showed me.

She puts the hat and the pants on.

"Okay so, I'm taking you out tomorrow. Today, is just me and you. No cooking. We get takeout. Get drunk. Spend the day watching Netflix. Tomorrow, we're going wherever you want and then for food." Y/n says.

"You spoil me." I say.

"Cos i have the money for it so I'm gunna do it." Y/n says.

"Let me spoil you one day." I say.

"Absolutely not that's my job." Y/n says.

"You're so stubborn." I say.

"And you love me for it." She says.

"Ugh i do. Too much." I say.

She smiles. Which makes me smile.

"I suppose i love you too then." Y/n jokes.

I laugh and hit her shoulder.

"I'm kidding. I love you loads." Y/n says.

"Should think so too."

We spend the next 25 minutes just messing about and play fighting. Then we get a lot of drinks, alcoholic drinks, and spend the whole day getting wasted. Somehow, Y/n played sober enough to order food and get it at the door.

We then passed out in bed at about 11pm while watching Disney movies together.

Day well spent. The day after was loads of fun too. We went bowling together. She won. She was just too good.

In the end, the days were fun and we had a great time together.

Thoughts? I thought I'd do a little timeline of the first year of your relationship. I hope you liked it. And also, holy shit, thank you for over 40K reads?????!! We got there FAST. Thank you!!