Meeting one another

Enid's POV

2 people. 2 completely different people.

Wednesday Addams. Y/n Y/l/n.

Wednesday Addams, never smiles, never blinks and has a keen eye for almost everything. She's a witch with supernatural visions. Known as the new kid.

Y/n Y/l/n. The traumatised loner. Never smiles. Likes to draw. If you spend enough time with her, she'll draw you. Me being her only friend, she cherishes me like nothing anybody would believe. She's saved my life more than I'd care to mention.

Y/n's back story is rough. She's a half and half. Half vampire, half wolf. She doesn't fit in with the vampires. And, as hard as I've tried, she doesn't fit in with the wolves. It isn't me that's the reason she doesn't fit in with us. It's the others that are the problem.

Y/n's back story is pretty bad. She very very rarely talks about it. If she does, the person she talks about it to is, quite possibly, the luckiest person to live.

She was born into a family of wolves. They didn't understand how she was half and half. So, they took her here. To Nevermore. To get tested. Turns out, her 'biological father' isn't actually her biological dad. Her biological father just happens to be one of the worst vampires alive.

When her non-biological dad found out he wasn't the biological dad, he murdered her entire family.

Starting with Y/n's mother. Then Y/n's older brother, her twin who was actually his kid biologically. Then her cousin. The aunt and uncle. Until it was just Y/n. He tried to kill her, she has more than enough scars to show how close he got to killing her. She fought back and got lucky. She ran away. She got far enough away from him and hid out in the forrest near the Jericho fair. But he found her not even a week after. She was hidden out in a cave.

When he found her, he tried to kill her. But, in pure rage, she fought back and killed him.

She tried to find her biological father. And when she found him, he accepted her. But only for a while. When he found out she was half and half, he kicked her out. She hasn't seen or heard from him since that day.

She found her way back to Nevermore and got accepted. She's lived here since then. I like Y/n. She's such a sweet and kind person. Nobody talks to her. Aside from me.

I'm going to introduce Y/n and Wednesday to one another. I know they'll get along.

"So, Wednesday." I say.

"You're interrupting my writing hour, Enid." She says.

"Okay. Well there's 5 minutes left. I'll wait 5 minutes." I say.

5 minutes pass and Wednesday is finished.

"So!"

"What, Enid?"

"Remember me talking about that girl on your first day?" I ask.

"Yes. Yes i do. Y/n. If I'm correct." Wednesday says.

"That's right! Well I'm gunna introduce you two. And you cant complain! Because Y/n isn't comfortable around people either!"

"Alright fine. Lets just get this over with." Wednesday says.

We leave our room and i pull her over to Y/n's corner. She's sat drawing.

"Y/n!"

She jumps and looks at me.

"Sorry. I forgot about that. I wont do it again i promise." I say.

Y/n nods and looks at Wednesday.

"So this is the Wednesday then?" Y/n asks.