Watching your new movie

Jenna's POV

My best friend, Y/n, just text me saying her movie is finally out on Netflix! Oh my god! I've been waiting forever for this!!!!

I open up Netflix and find the movie immediately. 'Broken strings never fix'. It's a psychological horror movie.

Focuses on three 16 year old classmates. Emma Ryder. Samantha 'Sam' Cartwright. Andi Mertens.

Y/n plays Andi Mertens. The oldest of the three 16 year olds.

When the film finishes, I'm actually devastated. God what a fucking movie! But what the fuck?! I mean half the shit in this film just did not need to happen. Y/n actually didn't need to die.

I thought she was gunna live. The other two lived. Why couldn't she have lived?

I find it actually rude. Nobody actually saw her get shot. She did get shot but it was only when the girls realised what happened that it was obvious.

I'm genuinely devastated. That's soul destroying. Heart broken.

After the 25 minute recovery, i call Y/n.

"Hey! Did you like it?" Y/n asks.

"I actually loved it but I'm genuinely devastated." I say.

"Cos i died?" Y/n says.

"Yes!"

"So were a lot of people. Just one of them things. I might come back in a shitty remake in 5 years or so." Y/n says.

I laugh.

"You wanna come over?" I ask.

"Of course. I'm on my way." Y/n says.

The call ends. Okay i now have 10 minutes to pretty up for her. I'm head over heels for her leave me be.

I jump out i bed and quickly shower. I manage to get a semi-decent outfit out and then put on a little makeup. Just wanna look nice for this human.

She's gorgeous. Absolutely stunning.

I rush downstairs and sit on the sofa. Y/n soon gets here. I open the door and smile. She smiles and i let her in. I then close and lock the door.

"You wanna continue that show we started watching?" I ask.

"Do you even need to ask?" Y/n says.

I smile. We sit on the sofa and i put on the show. I lay against my best friend and get comfy. We watch the show together. I will tell her eventually. Just not yet.

And i did. It took me 4 weeks after that day but i did and we started dating. We're now dating and living together. Love my life right now.

Okay i admit the ending is rushed. But regardless, hope yall liked it. Byee :)