Meeting the Addams Family

You and Wednesday grew pretty close pretty quick at Nevermore. You being the outcast of all outcasts being a combined trio of a witch, a wolf and a vampire, Enid just had to introduce the two of you. You did have Enid as your one and only friend at Nevermore. She's remained your friend.

You're currently sat in Wednesday's dorm with Wednesday and Enid. Your head hurts so Wednesday is massaging your temples. It always works when she does this. Wednesday has gone soft since she got with you. Softer than before anyways. People notice and point it out all the time. That's when you become the protective girlfriend.

"Okay. So, i was thinking, why dont me you and Wednesday go into Jericho over the spring break and find some fun stuff to do." Enid suggests.

She already knows the answer. She's just checking if you've been informed yet.

"Yeah. Why not?" You say.

"We've got things to do, Y/n." Wednesday says.

"Like what? It's spring break." You say.

"I'm aware it's spring break, Y/n. I said we have things to do." Wednesday says.

Enid raises a brow.

"Why the hell hasn't she told her yet?"

"Alright alright. Jesus man." You say.

"We are not arguing in front of our friend." Wednesday says.

"Wasn't starting an argument, Wednesday, i was just saying. There's a difference." You say.

"I'm massaging your head. Be nice." She says.

"Alright yeah. You could squish my head if you wanted to." You say.

"Exactly." Wednesday says.

"But you wont cos you love me." You say.

"Shut up." Wednesday says, going red.

"Ooooo Wednesday's blushing." Enid teases.

"Shut up, Enid." Wednesday says.

"And what if i dont?" Enid jokes.

"I'll send mh girlfriend on you." Wednesday says.

"Ooo. Spooky." Enid teases.

"Y/n." Wednesday says.

"Enid stop being mean. Wednesday keep massaging my head."

Wednesday stops.

"That's all you have to say?" Wednesday says.

"I will say more when my head doesn't feel like fire ants are running round biting my brain." You say.

"Alright alright." Wednesday says.

"Wednesday can i talk to you though really quick outside?" Enid says.

"Yeah. You stay there."

"Wasn't planning on moving my love." You say.

"You sound like my father talking to my mother." Wednesday says.

"You're still blushing though." You say.

She scowls a little and leaves the room with Enid. You smile and lay back on Wednesday's bed. Thing walks up next to you.

'When do you think you'll meet the rest of the family?' Thing signs to you.

"I dunno. I dont mind when. As long as it's with her then it's fine." You say.

'You love Wednesday.' Thing signs.

"That such a bad thing?" You ask.

Thing shakes his finger. Then Wednesday and Enid walk in. You sit up.