Caught

You're with Jenna in your bedroom. You're 16 and Jenna is 18. You've been dating for just short of a year. You told your parents and they were a little off for a little bit because of the age. But they were soon swayed when they saw how much happier she made you. She literally pulled you out of your long depressive episode.

You're sat on your bed cuddling and watching Netflix. She managed to convince you into watching your show that you were just in. You play the main character. A single season. Depressed and introverted 17 year old senior in highschool who falls head over heels for the happy extroverted 17 year old cheerleader. Over the course of 9 episodes of course.

"I cannot believe you made me watch this shit." You say.

"Dont act like you dont watch it in your own time." Jenna says.

"I hate the show. Well i mean i dont hate it but i just hate my acting." You say.

"Well, if you want, i can distract you." She says.

You look at her.

"In what way are we talking?" You ask.

"You know what I'm meaning." She says.

You smirk a little. Which makes her smirk a little. She straddles your waist and kisses you. You kiss back. She puts her hands on your face and you put yours on her waist. You squeeze her waist a little. She lets out a soft and quiet moan into the kiss. She puts her hands on your shirt and pulls back from the kiss. She lifts your shirt off of you and drops it on the floor.

You smirk and pull off her shirt. You drop it on the floor and kiss her. She kisses back. She gently runs her hands up and down your stomach while you ghost your fingers over her skin. You feel goosebumps forming under your touch.

You move your hands to her belt. You unbuckle the belt and whip it out of her pants. She pulls back from the kiss. You drop her belt on the floor. She climbs off your lap and pulls her pants off. She drops them on the floor. She's now just in her underpants.

She straddles you again and kisses you. You kiss back. You move the kiss down her jaw and to her neck. You search for her soft spot and immediately find it. You start teasing and leaving hickies.

"Fuck..." She moans out.

She puts her hands on your head and entangles her fingers in your hair. She lets her head fall back a little. You pull back from her neck and flip the positions. You pin her down onto your bed and immediately go back to leaving hickies on her neck.

Then the door opens. Your mum walks in and you both yelp out in surprise.

"Mum!"

"I'm so sorry!" She exclaims, stepping back out of your room.

You pull the covers over you both.

"You can come back in." You say.

Your mum walks back in.

"I'm so sorry. I knocked and nobody answered. I just assumed you weren't doing anything." Your mum says.

"It's all good." Jenna says.

"What did you want?" You ask.

"Just wanted to know if you wanted anything from the takeout." Your mum says.

You and Jenna look at each other. You both nod and look at your mum. You both decide on sharing some rice and noodles. When your mum leaves, you both look at each other and smile.

"That was embarrassing." You say.

She laughs a little.

"You still have your pants on. Your mum walked in on me, half naked and straddling her 16 year old daughter." Jenna says.

You laugh.

"You weren't straddling me when she walked in. I had you pinned down and an absolute mess." You say.

She goes red and bites her lip.

"We have time before the food shows up. Why dont we continue where we left off." You suggest.

She smirks and pulls you into a kiss. You kiss back. This continues until the food shows up. You both then get dressed to go collect the food. You both then sit on your bed and watch shitty Netflix movies while feeding each other the food.

Thoughts? Sprinkling a little Jenna into the mix. Watched Scream 5 again today. Jenna went through shit at the start lmfao. Anyways. Hope yall enjoyed. Byee :)