'Can i?'

You and Jenna are best friends and have been for about 5 years. You're both in your bedroom. You have the house to yourself for the weekend. So you've invited Jenna over to get stoned together. Which is something you enjoy doing with each other. So you're both layed on your bedroom floor with pillows and a blunt between you both.

You have music playing quietly in the background. The song playing is 'The Less I Know The Better' by Tame Impala. It's just started.

You take a puff and pass it to Jenna.

"How do your parents not realise you're a stoner?" Jenna asks.

"The same way yours dont realise you're a stoner." You say.

"I'm only a stoner with you." Jenna says.

"Still makes you a stoner." You say.

She takes a puff and passes it back to you. You both soon take all you can from the blunt and you put it in the tray you hide under your bed. You put it back under the bed and lay there. Jenna is layed on her side looking at you. You're just talking complete and utter shite. Because you're high obviously.

"Y'know what i mean?"

You look at her. She's looking at you. You lock eyes. She looks between your eyes and your lips. She leans forward a little and looks up to your eyes.

"Can i?"

You nod. She kisses you. You kiss back and put a hand on her face. She puts a hand next to your head and slowly straddles you. You put your hands on her waist and under her shirt against her skin. You feel the goosebumps forming under your touch. You're ghosting your fingers up and down her waist. You start to deepen the kiss. Which she accepts happily.

She soon pulls back from the kiss and you both look up upon hearing the next song.

"That's not on the playlist." You say.

The song playing is 'Tell It To My Heart' with Hozier. Not the older version.

"We could ignore it." Jenna says.

You both look back at each other.

"Wasn't me who pulled away." You say, ghosting your fingers along her skin.

She lets out a hum at the feeling. You cant help but smirk a little.

"You like that, huh?" You ask.

She nods and closes her eyes.

"Good." You say.

"Can we change the song?" Jenna asks.

"Change the song. You're higher up than i am." You say.

You let go of her waist and she stands up. She goes to your phone and looks at the playlist.

"You didn't have the playlist on repeat. It's moved onto your 2022 wrapped playlist." Jenna says.

"Oh i didn't even realise." You say.

She puts on the 'high playlist' you have for when you and Jenna get high together. It's full of songs like 'The Less I Know The Better'. She goes back to you and sits back on your lap. You put your hands right back where they were. She takes a deep breath to cool herself down before leaning back down kissing you again. You kiss back. Truth be told you've been wanting to do this for years.

You begin to trail the kiss down her jawline and to her neck. She lets out a soft hum in response to that feeling. She lets her head hang forward a little. You and Jenna hear a noise downstairs and immediately look up. You sit up. Jenna sits back against your knees and you let go of her waist. She jumps up and pauses the music. You stand up.

"The fuck was that?"

You reach under your bed and grab the bat.

"Stay there."

You go before Jenna can argue. 5 minutes later, you walk back up.

"Fuckin top window was open. Wind knocked a box. Closed and locked all the windows." You say.

You put the bat under your bed and close the door. You turn to her and she kisses you. You kiss back after the initial knock back from the force of the kiss. You put your hands on her waist and pin her to your door.

You pull back from the kiss.

"Here or the bed?" You ask.

"Both." She says.

She kisses you again.
______

The next morning, you wake up with a headache and a weight against your stomach. You yawn and open your eyes. You look down and see Jenna. You know she stayed over but you two never normally cuddle. You then realise she's wearing no shirt. You look under the covers and see that neither of you have any clothes on.

Your eyes widen. Jenna whines a little and shuffles closer into you. You cant help but smile. You get hit by the smell of weed that remained in the room during the night.

"My god." You whisper.

You lay your head back down and your smile widens a little. When Jenna wakes up, she yawns and stretches. She frowns and looks at you. She looks down and her eyes widen.

"Did we-"

"I think we might've. We got high last night." You say.

"Makes sense. You wanna do it sober?" She asks.

"It's 10am." You say.

"Yeah and?" Jenna asks.

"Well I'm certainly not objecting." You say.

She kisses you. You kiss back. You two did the deed, sober, about 3 times before getting out of bed and getting in the shower together. The remainder of the day consisted of you two both just watching movies, getting high and getting the munchies. Day well spent.

Thank TikTok for this one. The Less I Know The Better is a banger and you cannot change my mind no matter how hard you try. Bye bye :)