Behind the scenes

You're an actor on Wednesday. You're also best friends with Jenna. You're both stood together now just talking. You're stood behind her with your arms around her torso and your head on her shoulder.

"So many people think we're dating." You say.

"Might have something to do with the fact that we stand like this all the time." Jenna says.

"Yeah but this is comfy." You say.

"Very true. But I'm still right." Jenna says.

"You're always right." You says.

"Yeah but that's because it's me." Jenna says.

You chuckle.

"Y/n! Jenna!"

You both turn your heads and see Emma stood with her phone filming you both. You both wave to her. She waves. She walks over.

"And here with have Jenna and Y/n." Emma says.

She's filming a little snippet of the behind the scenes of Wednesday for the world.

"Hellooo." You say.

"Hello." Jenna says.

"These two are always stood like this. No wonder there's a million rumours going round that you two are dating." Emma says.

"I did say." Jenna says.

"Yeah well this is comfy and you know you can disagree cos you know this is comfy." You say.

"I never disagreed." Jenna says.

"Good cos you know you'd be lying." You say.

Jenna looks to Emma with a smile.

"This is our daily couple argument." Jenna says.

"Yeah. Couple but not couple argument. Cos we're not dating." You say.

"You're going to great lengths to deny this." Emma says.

"Well that's what happens." You say.

"Y'know that's exactly how to convince people you're dating. Going to unrealistic lengths to deny that you're dating probably cos you are dating." Emma says.

"We're not dating." Jenna says.

"Told you." You say.

"Okay okay. You two keep denying it but we all know. And we all ship it." Emma says.

She walks off. Jenna grabs your hand and pulls you off into a quiet and empty room. She shuts and locks the door. She looks at you.

"What-"

She grabs your face and kisses you. Which catches you by surprise. But you do kiss back. You put your arms around her waist. The kiss lasts a while. You're both stood right against each other. You can feel her heart beating out of her chest.

Truth be told, Jenna's had the biggest crush on you since you met 3 years ago. To be fair so have you. She pulls back from the kiss. You rest your heads together.

"Well that was a surprise." You say.

"Good surprise?" Jenna asks.

"I've wanted to do that for 3 years." You say.

She smiles and goes red.

"Me too." She says.

You both leave the room and go back to where you were before. Emma walks over.

"Y/s/n sailing yet?" She asks.

"No idea what you're on about." You say.

She chuckles and walk off. Not long later, you did get together.

Thoughts? Bye bye :))