Ch 103 - The God of Christmas Joy

Start from the beginning

Mina tried to cheer herself up as she joined the rest of the class.

Everyone was having fun. Even Bakugou was there with a Christmas hat on. Only two people weren't there. One being Kenji and the other being Izuku. No one could seem to find Izuku anywhere.

Scene change

???: You see that! Everyone's having fun. I don't see why you can't!

Kenji: It's not fair. Nothing about this is fair.

???: Are you serious? YOUR FREE! Couldn't you be a bit more happier?

Kenji grabbed his pillows as his claws slowly destroyed them.

Kenji: I hate this!

???: It's just a holiday! Enjoy it.

Kenji: CAN YOU STOP SAYING THAT!!!

Kenji threw a ripped pillow at his wall. His room was completely empty besides him.

???: Did ripping your pillow help?

Kenji: Can you just stop?

Kenji pulled the sheets to try and cover his ears.

???: Just tell me why this is so unfair. You have someone you love, you have amazing anime powers, you're a god. We literally couldn't have asked for more! This is perfe...

Kenji: ITS NOT PERFECT! YOU KEEP SAYING TO ENJOY THIS HOLIDAY BUT I CAN'T! IT WASN'T ME WHO WANTED THIS! IT WAS YOU! WE BOTH HID, WE BOTH WISHED FOR FREEDOM! BUT YOU WERE THE ONLY ONE THAT LIKED THIS HOLIDAY! WE BOTH GOT BEAT AND BRUSED MORE THAN EVER ON THIS HOLIDAY! BUT... BUT YOU STILL DREAMED OF A PERFECT CHRISTMAS! I DIDN'T CARE ABOUT IT! I JUST WANTED US TO SURVIVE ANOTHER DAY! HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO ENJOY ANY OF THIS WHEN YOUR NOT HERE! WHEN I LEFT YOU!

Kenji screamed out. Tears streamed down his face as he couldn't control himself. He couldn't stop anything he felt from coming out.

???: Are your really still hung up on that? It's not like you did it on purpose. Remember why you went out in the first place. Just enjoy the holiday. The snowy white surfaces we saw on TV, the food and sweets that we could only drool imagining about, the gifts that we wished one day we could get.

Kenji: I... I just can't enjoy this without you. It's... it's just not fair.

???: *Sigh* I can't believe I had such a tough cry baby as a brother.

Kenji: Ow.

Kenji felt really hurt hearing that. His tears slowly stopping.

???: Fine. Don't enjoy the holiday. But don't ruin it for other people. Your girlfriend really wanted to enjoy this one with you. You heard how you made her feel. So even if you can't enjoy this holiday or any other holiday we'll missed. You will stay true to your promise and make her stay here the best one she's ever had.

Kenji: {I... I... *Sigh* She's... she right as usual.}

???: Of course I'm right! It's me after all!

[Gamers mind slowly repairing.]

[Mind corruption has decreased to 52%]

???: Don't get too hung up on me. You know I'm alr... ####.

Kenji took a deep breath and got out of his bed. Wiping his eyes he quickly fixed everything and reinforced the door. Kenji took a look outside and it was normal.

Kenji: {The best stay here. A dream like Christmas.}

Kenji disappeared from his room.

Time skip

Everyone was having fun but the noise died down.

Jiro: This was pretty fun!

Momo: Yeah. Though it's kinda disappointing that it didn't snow much this year.

Sero: Hey Todoroki. Can't you make us some snow?

Todoroki: My quirk doesn't work like that.

Sero: Oh.

Everyone was eating as Mina enjoyed the piece of chicken in her mouth.

Mina: {I wonder if Kenji went back to slee...}

???: HO HO HO! MERRRRY CHRISTMAS!

A loud shout quite literally shakes the building.

Denki: THE HELL WAS THAT!

Mineta: That kinda sounded like All Might. Do you think he came to the party?

Shoji stood up from his chair as he walked towards the door. Opening the door and being welcomed to a cold surprise.

Shoji: Guys. How long does it take snow to settle and for perfect ice candy canes to form?

Momo: Snow would tak... Wait ice candy canes?

Uraraka: Do you mean you're seeing a blow up candy cane?

Shoji: I think it's better if you all come outside.

The class slowly came from all different areas of the room as they went to the doorway. All moving outside and seeing something that could only be described as... Magical.

It was snowing. A thick layer of snow perfectly covered everything and along the fence line perfect candy canes made of ice stood. Holiday lights covered their building and even though it was snowing the sky was perfectly clear with bright stars.

Aoyama: This... This is...

Class 2A: AMAZING!

Mineta: Did All Might do this?!

Momo: He couldn't have. This... this all happened to quickly and he doesn't have the power to do this!

Kirishima ran and jumped into the snow. He had a massive smile a cross his face as he played in it. The rest of the class looked at each other and ran into the snow. Playing in their very own winter wonderland. Mina too was playing and as she was forming a snow angle she saw a shadow on top of the building. It disappeared as quickly as she blinked.

Time skip

After playing in the snow for hours it was midnight. Everyone said goodnight and went to their rooms to go to bed. Mina tried to go to Kenji and his room one last time but it was locked and she couldn't break it down. So she gave up, going to her room instead. Opening the door she saw her ceiling covered in mistletoe. Christmas lights decorated her room. Kenji was inside  with a singular mistletoe floating just above his head.

Kenji: I'm really sorry fo...

Mina jumped into Kenji as he fell back into her bed. Mina kissed Kenji relentlessly. Kenji couldn't even begin to finished his sentence.

Mina: I don't need to hear the reason. *Mwah~* All I needed to hear was sorry. Everything else you did *Mwah~* just rewarded you more of this.

Mina kept kissing Kenji as she was sitting on his lap at the foot of her bed. They kept on making out until she got tired and started yawning. Going to bed. Kenji kissing her goodnight.

Kenji disappeared again. Ready to finish off the best Christmas ever.

Time skip

It was morning. It was still snowing and Kenji was in his bed. When all of a sudden.

Class 2A: SANTA!

Ringed throughout the building. Kenji smiled as he closed his eyes. Slowly going to sleep.

Everyone else in the dorms were quickly ripping open wrappers and throwing around chocolate and sweets. Every single one of them found stockings that weren't theirs and presents that suddenly appeared on their beds.