11

Lisa went to work early in the morning.

She first went to the bakery to meet up with Joohyun to bring her to the company. Then they went together.

When Lisa entered the company she was shocked how big it was, although the company she went to yesterday, SJ Corporation, is also big, but this is even bigger.

Lisa then learned that this company is called SEULRENE Coorporation. The company was founded three years ago by Bae Joohyun and Kang Seulgi.

Joohyun arranged a position for Lisa and organized some work for her. And they started working.

- - -

At school

The past school bell just rang and everyone ran out of the classroom. Jeongho then slowly pack his bag.

Suddenly Jimin walked into the classroom. The last class isn't math, so Jimin was not in the classroom and the last teacher has already left.

Jeongho saw a pair of shoes approaching him and lifted his head to see who it was.

"Mr Park."

Jimin smiled at him. "Hi Jeongho. Is your mother coming to pick you up?"

"Yes."

"Then let's go together." Jimin held Jeongho's hand and walked out with him.

Jimin's purpose for coming here today was to talk to Jeongho. He wanted to get close with Jeongho.

The main reason is because he is his student. But after what happened yesterday and how he noticed Jeongho is very quiet, he is curious about him.

"So Jeongho, would you like to tell me about yourself?"

Jeongho hesitated for a moment and said "I don't have a father."

Jimin paused. Yesterday he only heard a little bit of their conversation and thought that Mrs Lim was intentionally disinformation about them.

He then continued. "Then do you want one?"

"Of course. I always get envious when I see someone around my age close with their father."

"Do you know where he is?"

"No, when I ask my mom, she just tells me that I don't have one."

Jimin felt sorry for Jeongho after hearing what he said.

They reached the school gate and saw Jennie standing there waiting.

Jennie walked over when she saw them. Jeongho let go of Jimin's hand and ran to her.

Jennie looked at him then at Jimin.

"Hi Mr Park."

"Hi Miss Kim, did you come here by bus?"

Hearing him ask, Jennie's heart skipped a beat. Is he caring about her?

But Jennie quickly pulled back.

"Yes, how did you know?"

"I don't see your car."

"Oh." Jennie looked at the ground and nodded slightly.

"Is it convenient for you? Maybe I could help bring Jeongho back home next time."

"No it's too much trouble for you, I could do it myself." Jennie quickly refuses.

Seeing Jennie so unwilling to let him help, he didn't say anything more.

"Ok, see you guys tomorrow."

Jennie nodded at Jimin and brought Jeongho away. Jeongho looked back and waved at Jimin.

Hey guys I'm trying to update more since my exam is over.