19

Jennie started to design the cake for Roseanne. She found some examples online for reference and came up with a few designs.

In the end, she decided to go with a pink double-layered cake.

- - -

Joohyun and Lisa came back together.

When Jennie saw them coming into the bakery, she ran to them and brought them into the kitchen.

She then started to tell them what happened.

"So you guys know Jeongie's teacher, Mr Park right?"

"Yes. What's wrong?" Joohyun asked worriedly.

"Just now he came to the bakery and ordered a cake for his sister's birthday and he offered to help bring Jeongho back here after school every day."

"Really? That's great, you won't have to ride the bus just to fetch Jeongho anymore." Lisa said.

"Right, and you will have one less transportation problem to worry about."

Joohyun was always worried about Jennie not having a car. Now there would be one less problem.

"Oh and also he invited me to his sister's birthday party and told me to dress up for the party," Jennie said excitedly.

"What? No way. Then we should go pick a dress from my house."

Joohyun has many dresses and gowns since she has to go to many evening parties. And because Jennie and Joohyun's sizes are similar, Joohyun would always help Jennie dress up.

"When do we go? The party is this Saturday. "

"Then let's go on Friday after we get off work. Lisa, maybe you will also fit in my clothes."

"I'm going too?" Lisa asked in surprise.

"Of course! We are going together." Jennie held her hand and said.

The three girls were very excited about this party that was coming soon.

- - -

Friday.

Jeongho was brought back to the bakery by Jimin like the past few days.

"Mom!"

"Hey Jeongie, your back."

Jennie took Jeongho's hand and brought him inside.

"Jeongie, later when Aunt Irene and Aunt Lisa come back, we are going to Aunt Irene's house."

"Ok."

Pls help vote and comment.