2

Jennie entered the bakery saw Jessica displaying out the bread that was just freshly baked.

"Morning aunt Jess" Jennie greated Jessica.

"Morning Jen" Jessica replied with a smile.

Since Jennie and Jeongho moved into a new apartment when Jeongho was 4, she only sees the Bae family in the bakery.

Although the new apartment is much more smaller, Jennie didn't want to burden the Bae family. Jeongho was starting to go to kindergarten and it would give trouble to them. And after working at the bakery for almost five years, she had enough money to rent a apartment near the kindergarten.

After greeting Jessica, Jennie went into the kitchen and saw Joohyun mixing some cake batter.

"Hey Irene unnie."

"Hey Jen, here you mix this I'll go get the oven warmed up." Joohyun said while handing Jennie the batter.

Joohyun only work here on Thursday and Friday, which is rest day for Jennie. But she still come every morning to help before going to her actual work.

Joohyun is one of the company owner along with her best friend Kang Seulgi. They created the company together after returning to Korea. That is why she gets to decide what day and what time she comes or leaves the company.

"Irene unnie, I think there's customers coming, you should go help aunt Jess." Jennie told Joohyun when she heard the door outside opened.

"Ok, I'm heading to work soon too." Joohyun said before walking out the kitchen, but she suddenly remembered something and turned back. "Oh, since today is Jeongho's first day of school, do you want me to go fetch him with you?"

"It's fine, I can do it by myself. "

"But you don't have a car though."

"Oh right, and I can't take a taxi, there probably will be traffic jams, it will be expensive, and there's too many people taking the bus at that time."

"Then I'll pick you up around 12.30 and we'll head to the school."

"All right."

After hearing that, Joohyun went out to help her mother.

Jennie continue baking the cakes and breads that needs to be displayed.

After finishing making enough amount for the displaying, she took them out the kitchen and place them in the pastry display.

When she came out she noticed that Joohyun had already went to work. She also saw that Louis is here and is talking with the customers.

"Aunt Jess, I'll be in the kitchen if you guys need me." she informed Jessica before going back into the kitchen.

She took out her phone and notebook and starts doing research about a new cake she wants to design. She had always wanted to design her own cake but never got the idea. She wants it to be special and meaningful.

Now, the only idea she has is for the cake to taste sweet and a little bitter.

But she's sure the name will be 'My Mom'.

She wanted it to be named 'My Mom' because of her life. She is a mom, and she is from a single family that only has a mom. But her mom didn't treated her well, that's something that she had minded for her whole life.

- - -

It's almost 12.30pm, Jennie took off her apron and went outside the kitchen to get ready and waited for Joohyun to come pick her up.

Soon after, she saw Joohyun's car coming. As soon as the car stop, she hopped on without hesitation.

"Hey Irene unnie, let's go." Jennie put on her seat belt after sitting in a comfortable position.

"Jen you should buy a car, I can't drive you forever." Joohyun said worriedly.

"I could ride the bus."

"You can't ride the bus forever either."

"Well I don't really go out much."

"I know the bakery and Jeongho's kindergarten is really close to your apartment, but the elementary school now is further and it's too inconvenience going back and forth the school."

"Unnie ~ I really can't, you know I'm saving up for my dream."

"That's not an excuse, you could do that next year or even later, but you can't go around without a car. And I know you have your driver licence, so don't waste it."

"But I'm planning to complete my dream this year unnie, and of course I can go around without a car, there's public transportation for a reason. Also the reason I got my driver licence is so that I can drive your car."

"Ok I guess, but still I hope you can buy a car or move to a bigger house, Jeongho is getting older, he wouldn't want to live in a small house."

"You have a point, I will definitely think about it."

"You better."

They ended their conversation with a laugh.

Jimin is coming soon.
So far I'm just mostly giving out information.
Please help vote guys, thanks!