17

Today Jimin woke up early in the morning to go to Roseanne's house to get ready for her birthday party.

When Jimin arrived at her house, Roseanne was hanging up a decoration.

Jimin quickly went over to help her.

"Oh Jimin you are here, come help me hang these up." Roseanne said when she saw him coming this way.

- - -

They have been decorating the house for 3 hours and they decided to take a break.

Roseanne placed two cups of water for them to drink and sat down on the sofa with Jimin.

"Jimin, although I'm turning 22 and it's not a special number, but I'm making this birthday party big."

"Ok, it's your birthday, as long as you are happy."

Roseanne rubbed her fingers on the cup and hesitated for a while, "I'm going to introduce you to my boyfriend on that day."

"Wow finally, you've been hiding him for so long."

"I'm just scared that you will be mad.", she was surprised how Jimin was so calm about it.

"If I were mad I would've forced you guys to break up a long time ago."

Roseanne smiled and asked, "What about you?"

Jimin looked at her and said, "That girl the other day, she is single."

"You should invite her to my birthday party."

"I'll think about it."

"Ok." Roseanne didn't say anything else and just rested on the sofa.

Jimin actually also wants to invite Jennie to the party, but they are not that close yet and it would be weird if he actually invites her.

He also didn't know if Jennie would actually come or she would just think he is a weird guy.

They continue to decorate the house after they are done resting.

- - -

It was late at night, so they stopped their work.

Jimin looked at the time and said, "It's late I better get going."

"Ok, I'll have my boyfriend come over tomorrow to help me. Don't forget you are in charge of buying the cake."

Jimin nodded and left.

I'm sick so I'm writing slower these couple days.