14

Recently, SJ Corporation is starting a new cooperation with SEULRENE corporation.

Right now they are preparing for a meeting that is going to be held at SEULRENE corporation since it's bigger and has more space.

Taehyung, who is now working as Seokjin's assistant, is also going to be attending the meeting.

At 9.30am Seokjin, Taehyung and the others were gathering all the papers and documents that were needed for the meeting.

The meeting is starting at 10am which is 30 minutes later. But to give a good impression, they wanted to arrive early.

When they arrived, it was 15 minutes before the meeting. The people from SJ Corporation sat in the meeting room and waited for the people from SEULRENE corporation to arrive.

Lisa heard about the cooperation. She was surprised at first because she went to an interview at SJ Corporation.

Lisa didn't really care about the cooperation since she wasn't in charge of the project. So she continued doing her work as usual.

- - -

Kang Seulgi, who will be representing SEULRENE corporation for the meeting today, steps into the meeting room.

"Mr Kim."

She nodded respectfully at Seokjin when she saw him.

Seokjin nodded back.

"Alright since everyone is here, let's start the meeting."

The meeting started and they discussed the new building they are planning to build for this project.

- - -

2 hours later, the meeting ended.

Coincidentally, Lisa happened to be passing by the meeting room when the people came out. Lisa saw Kim Seokjin, she bowed and walked away.

When that happened Taehyung was standing beside Seokjin. He saw Lisa and was surprised, isn't that girl from the interview that day?

He came back from his thoughts and everyone was already walking away. With excitement he followed them and left the company.

Now that he knows Lisa works here, he has hope of getting to know her more.

Since they are coming to the SEULRENE corporation for more meetings in the future, he could find a chance to know Lisa.

Taelisa!