57

Jimin decided to stay in the room with Jeongho while the other five talked this through.

He was scared too, not knowing what Jennie's choice would be.

Will she let Jongin join their life with Jeongho? Or will she let him stay out of it?

Jeongho needs clarification about what is happening and Jimin is trying to distract him by playing games with him.

- - -

Downstairs, the five of them sat around one of the tables.

"Do you have anything to say?" Namjoon asked, looking towards Jongin.

"Let me take care of my child," Jongin said.

"He's not your child," Jennie said with a cold tone.

"Yes he is, he has my genes."

"You didn't raise him."

"So?"

Jennie sat straight and placed both her hands on the table.

"Listen Jongin, I don't know what you want, we were never in love and we both know that. We became a couple because you wanted popularity in school. And also you seem like you would want something other than a child and care about it. So, what do you want?"

Jongin sighed and said with a different tone, "I admit, I'm not here for your love or for the child. I just want my reputation back, so do something, I'll add you into the group chat and tell our classmate from high school that I was the one that dumped you."

Jennie furrowed her eyebrows, "You're crazy. I'm not doing that."

"Why not!" Jongin shouted and stood up.

"You only think about yourself, can you think about others for at least once?"

"Guys this is not getting anywhere." Namjoon stood up too seeing the situation.

Jongin was about to say something again but Namjoon stopped him, "Please leave before we call the cops."

"Y... you." he didn't what to say and there was no way to fight back so he turned around and ran away.

"It's over now," Hoseok said after Jongin was out of sight.

Jimin who was now standing by the stairs cleared his throat.

They all turned around and Jennie ran into his arms after seeing him.

"It's ok, he's gone now." Jimin comforted her while patting her head.

Hey guys sorry for not updating.
I've been very busy.
I'm gonna stop updating again for a few weeks since my exam is literally tomorrow.
The next chapter is probably the last chapter btw.