59

5 years later.

Laughing and giggling can be heard from the beach

"Daddy!"

3-year-old Park Jihye is currently running around with Jeongho chasing Jimin.

"Be careful!" Jennie shouted while sitting in the shaded area watching them play.

Jennie was happy seeing them have fun. It's been a while since they went out as a family.

"We caught you, Daddy!" Jeongho shouted after him and Jihye both hugged Jimin's leg.

"Ah, you guys caught me." Jimin laughed while he carried Jihye and held onto Jeongho's hand.

"Come on let's go find Mommy, she prepared food for us." He said as they walked towards Jennie who was sitting under the tree.

"Come, you guys must be tired." Jennie waved at them when she saw them coming towards her.

Jimin placed Jihye beside Jennie and sat on her other side with Jeongho.

"Nini, I'm tired," Jimin whined trying to get Jennie's attention.

Jennie chuckled and took a handkerchief to wipe the sweat on his forehead and neck.

After doing so, she laid out the food she prepared for them to dine.

The family settled down on the large, checkered picnic blanket Jennie had spread out under the tree.

Jeongho's eyes lit up when he saw the spread. "Wow, mommy! You made all this?"

Jennie smiled, nodding. "Of course."

Jihye clapped her hands in excitement. "I want the sandwiches!"

"So, what do you guys think about our little beach day?" Jennie asked, looking around at her family.

"It's perfect," Jimin said, squeezing her hand.

Jeongho, his mouth full of sandwich, nodded vigorously. "The best day ever!"

After they finished eating, Jimin laid down on the blanket, using Jennie's lap as a pillow. Jeongho and Jihye played with their toys nearby, their laughter and chatter filling the air.

Jennie stroked Jimin's hair gently, looking out at the ocean. "I love these moments," she said softly. "Just us, no distractions."

Jimin looked up at her, his eyes filled with love. "Me too, Nini."

The sun began to set, casting a warm, golden glow over the beach. As the sky turned shades of pink and orange, Jennie sighed contentedly. "We should do this more often."

Jimin nodded. "Definitely. Our little family time is the best."

Jeongho and Jihye, now tired from all the playing, snuggled up to their parents, their eyelids growing heavy.

And with that, they sat together, watching the sunset, feeling blessed to have each other and these precious moments that made life so wonderfully beautiful.

Thanks for reading my first book everyone!
This is my first time ever writing a story. I use to think of many plots but I never write them down because I was never confident in my writing skills and English is not my first language. But after I joined wattpad, I wanted to give it a try. Now I finish my first book I want to try and write down every plot that I think of. 'My Mom' was a plot I thought of 4 years ago, I actually forgot most of the story I was thinking and how I planned them back then. So after the 10 chapter of this book, everything was not going as planned. But at least I wrote the plot I thought about 4 years ago into a book, and I'm proud of that.
Now I will be moving on to my new book, which is a Rosekook book.
But don't worry if you want Jenmin, there will be a lot more in the future.