26

Finally, they can go home now. Jennie was exhausted but she didn't want to separate from Jimin.

"Let's go, Jennie,"

Jimin told Jennie to get in the car.

When they both entered the car, Jimin asked, "Do you want me to send you home or to the bakery."

"Can you send me home? The bakery is closed now."

"Ok. Give me your address."

Jimin handed her his phone and Jennie entered her address in the GPS.

Jimin suddenly remembered something, "But before that, can I get your number?"

"I thought teachers would have every parent's number." Jennie was confused.

"I want to get it from you."

Jennie lowered her head to hide her blush and entered her phone number in Jimin's phone.

Jimin saved her number and started the car.

"Let's go."

- - -

They arrived at Jennie's apartment.

"I'll send you upstairs."

"You don't have to."

"It's late, I have to make sure you're safe."

Jennie nodded, "Ok."

Jennie alighted from the car and walked towards the elevator while Jimin followed behind her.

They went in the elevator and Jennie pressed the 11th floor.

After they reached the floor, Jennie went out and Jimin followed her.

"So see you on Monday?" Jimin said to Jennie.

Jennie nodded and waved at him.

Jimin went back to the elevator after seeing Jennie going into the house.

When Jennie went into the house, she saw Lisa lying on the couch half asleep.

Lisa opened her eyes when she felt Jennie place her stuff beside the couch.

"You're back."

"Yes, is Jeongho asleep?"

"Yes, he just fell asleep."

"Ok."

Jennie then went to change into her pajamas and told Lisa to come to the bedroom.

They slept together and chatted about what happened that day and slowly fell asleep.

Her dress in the pic is the one she wore.