35

The food arrived.

Jimin noticed the food Jennie ordered was mostly Mexican food.

"Do you like Mexican food?"

"Yes, it's my favorite."

Jimin nodded and took note of that.

After all the food arrived, they started eating. But neither of them were talking.

Jennie was very nervous about the 'date' and now she feels awkward and doesn't know what to do.

"Don't be nervous." Jimin noticed how Jennie was looking around and sometimes rubbing her palms under the table.

"I'm not."

Jennie refuted him lifting her head, and accidentally made eye contact with Jimin.

He looks so fine. She got lost in his eyes and couldn't stop staring at him.

"Ahem." Jimin cleared his throat.

Jennie realized what she was doing and lowered her head embarrassedly. "I'm sorry."

"Jennie, are you ok?"

"Yes, I'm totally fine, just a little tired." She wasn't tired, she was just making up excuses.

"Tired? Do you want to go back earlier then?"

"No, it's fine." Jennie didn't want to go earlier, she wanted to hang out with Jimin for as long as possible.

"Am I making you uncomfortable? Please tell me if it's that."

"No, what? Of course not."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes."

They continued eating and sometimes Jimin would ask some questions for Jennie to answer.

- - -

They finished eating, Jimin was standing up and getting ready to pay when Jennie suddenly stood up and pulled him by his wrist.

"I should be the one treating."

Jimin turned around to face her.

"I'm the one who asked you out, I should be the one treating."

"But I wanted to thank you for taking care of Jeongho."

"I'm his teacher, taking care of him is my job, you don't need to thank me for that."

"But taking him home is not your job."

Jimin walked closer to Jennie, "Jennie, I wanted to take him home because I wanted to, not because you told me to. And for me, treating you makes me feel happy."

He pulled Jennie closer to him, "So can you let me treat you? "

Jennie looked down at Jimin's hand that was holding her wrist and nodded.

Jimin smiled feeling relieved that she convinced her, "So now do you want to sit hear here and wait for me or do you want to come with me."

"I'll go with you."

"Ok let's go."

Pls help vote and comment, thanks guys.