15

Taehyung went to Jimin's house the next day. He told Jimin he has something to tell him.

Taehyung arrived at Jimin's house and when Jimin opened the door, he excitedly pulled Jimin in.

"Jimin! You can't believe who I saw yesterday."

"Who?"

"Remember that girl I mentioned last time? I saw her at SEULRENE corporation yesterday."

Jimin heard of SEULRENE corporation before since it's one of the biggest companies in Korea. But he didn't know why Taehyung went to SEULRENE corporation.

"You went to SEULRENE corporation?"

"Oh I forgot to tell you. SJ Corporation now has a new cooperation with SEULRENE corporation. So yesterday me and Seokjin hyung went there to have a meeting with them."

"Oh, so you saw her. That means she works there."

"Yes, although she doesn't work at SJ Corporation, at least I can still get a chance to see her when I go to SEULRENE Corporation."

"Just to see her? Not pursue? "

"Pursuing a girl is not that easy. By the way her name is Lisa. What about you? Do you have any girl you like?"

Jimin hesitated. Does he? He never has been close to women. But recently there's Jennie.

After all, Jennie is quite attractive. But the latter might not actually be interested in him. Plus she has a son, doesn't look like someone who will want to date.

"No?"

"What do you mean no? You don't know if you have someone you like or not. Does that mean there is a girl by your side? "

Jimin didn't know how to answer his question so he kept quiet.

Taehyung continued, "Does that mean yes? Who is it? Is it your colleague?"

"I'll tell you next time."

"When is next time? Why are you not telling me? Am I not your best friend?"

"How's your work lately?"

"Don't change the topic."

"Ok then get out of my house."

"My work is fine."

They continue talking about work and what happened recently. But Jimin avoided telling Taehyung about Jennie.

Pls help vote and comment.