53

"Jennie, I found two workers for you." Jisoo said as she walked into the bakery with two girls following behind her.

"Oh, who is it?" Jennie was sitting at the counter with Jeongho on Jimin's lap beside her.

Today is the weekend that's why they are here.

"This is Lia, you know her, and this is Yuna from our company." Jisoo gestured behind her.

"Your company?" Jennie walked over to them confused, Yuna was already working at SJ Corporation, how could she come to work at the bakery too?

"Yes, she's interested in baking but can only come every Saturday."

"Hi Jennie unnie, I learn very fast and I'm a good helper," Yuna said excitedly.

"Unnie, do you remember me? I haven't seen you in a while." Lia asked.

"Thanks, Yuna, I'll teach you how to bake later. And yes Lia, I remember you." Jennie smiled at the two excited girls.

"You know what's a coincidence, I just quit my job a few days ago and yesterday Jisoo unnie told me she found me a job," Lia said.

Jennie chuckled, "So now I'm your new boss, you have a lot to learn. But why didn't you go work at SJ Corporation."

"Office work? Not my thing. I used to work at a café, it's kinda similar to this so I should learn quick."

"We'll see about that. " Jennie said.

"You haven't told me why you quit." Jisoo who has been watching spoke.

"Nothing complicated, the people there weren't nice," Lia answered.

The other three nodded.

"So Lia, Yuna, do you guys want to start today?" Jennie asked.

"Yes!" two of them answered at the same time.

"Ok then follow me," Jennie said and walked into the kitchen.

"Go girls, I'll be hanging out with Jeongho and Jimin." Jisoo patted their shoulders.

Lia and Yuna nodded at Jisoo and Jimin before following Jennie inside.

"So how's things with you two?" Jisoo sat down on the seat that Jennie was sitting, in beside Jimin.

"Great! She's still deciding on whether to move in with me." Jimin answered.

"Oh, what does Jeongie think about that?" Jisoo sounded more like asking Jeongho than asking Jimin.

"Huh?" Jeongho was clueless.

"Jennie didn't tell him?" Jisoo asked Jimin.

"I guess not."

"I wanna know." Jeongho knew they were hiding something from him.

"Jeongie let's talk with mommy together tonight ok?" Jimin was worried that if he just told Jeongho, Jennie would be uncomfortable. So he wanted to let Jennie tell him herself.

Pls help vote and comment, thanks guys.