55

Jennie woke up early in the morning as usual.

But something different is that she wakes up on Jimin's bed.

Last week Jennie and Jeongho had already moved in with Jimin. And they are already adapting very well.

Jimin was still sleeping after Jennie was done getting ready.

She went to wake him up and received a few kisses before actually waking him up.

Jimin got ready for work while Jennie helped Jeongho get ready.

After they all were ready for the day, Jimin dropped Jennie off at the bakery before going to the school with Jeongho.

- - -

"Jennie, we're back!"

Jimin and Jeongho returned from school to the bakery.

"Mommy!"

Upon seeing Jennie, both froze, confused by the sight of three men chatting with her at a table.

Jimin felt a pang of jealousy but concealed it as best he could.

"You guys are back? Come here, Jeongie!"

Jimin was irritated that Jennie seemed to ignore him. Jeongho rushed into Jennie's arms, and she lifted him onto her lap.

Jimin walked to a nearby table and sat down, his frustration evident.

Jennie, noticing Jimin's mood, decided to introduce the men before addressing the situation.

"Jeongie, meet Uncle Yoongi, Uncle Hobi, and Uncle Joonie. They're friends from my high school."

"And, guys, this is my son, Jeongho."

"Hi, Jeongho! I'm Uncle Hobi!"

Hoseok tried to be friendly, but Jeongho, shy, just nodded and looked away. Lisa emerged from the kitchen.

"Lisa, can you help me with Jeongho for a while? Get him to know them if he wants. Don't make him feel uncomfortable."

"Sure."

Jennie handed Jeongho to Lisa and quickly led Jimin upstairs to the bedroom.

Surprised, Jimin didn't react in time. In the room, Jennie gestured for him to sit beside her on the bed.

Still upset, Jimin turned his face away.

Jennie, seeing his mood, hugged him from behind. "What's wrong?" she asked, burying her head in his back.

"Nothing's wrong."

"Are you jealous?"

"No!"

Jennie lifted her head, turning Jimin to face her. "Jimin, those three downstairs are friends from the gang I used to be in. They're more like my brothers."

"They're leaving for Busan soon. If you're uncomfortable with me hanging out with them, I'll keep my distance."

"No, you don't have to do that," Jimin finally spoke.

"Are you still mad?"

"A little." He avoided eye contact.

Jennie tiptoed and pecked Jimin's lips before he could react. Jimin stared at her, eyes widening.

"Finally looking at me?"

Jimin buried his face in Jennie's neck.

"And you ignored me earlier."

Jennie returned Jimin's hug, patting his back. "I'm sorry; I was worried Jeongie would get scared. My attention was on him."

"Don't do that again."

"I won't."

They continued in this comforting embrace.

Stream hobi's new album!