5

"What are you thinking." Jennie face palmed, realising what she was thinking.

She walked to the counter and waited for customers to come.

- - -

Jimin went home after all the students left.

He heard his phone rang when he came out from the bathroom after showering.

He picked it up after glancing at the caller.

"Hello?"

"Hey are you home? I'm coming over right now." before Jimin could react, Kim Taehyung immediately hung up.

Jimin was left shocked staring at his phone. "Why is he in such a rush?"

- - -

10 minutes later someone rang the doorbell hurriedly.

Jimin went and opened the door, Taehyung immediately barged in and held his shoulder.

"JIMIN!"

"What's wrong?" Jimin was shocked for a second.

"So you know how I'm working at Seokjin hyung's right now."

"Yeah?" Jimin answered while walking into the house.

"Today a girl came to interview and she's so pretty. Comparable to Jisoo!" Taehyung naturally walked over to the couch as if this his house.

"And you fell in love?"

"Yes OMG you know me well brother." He looked up at Jimin who was walking into the kitchen.

"You say that everytime." Jimin let out a sight and pour a cup of water.

"I'm serious this time."

"You say that everytime too."

"Whatever, but I think this is what they call 'love at first sight'." Taehyung took the water from Jimin's hand.

"You said she came to interview, did she get in?" Jimin sat down beside Taehyung and asked.

"Oh about that, I don't know. I'll ask Seokjin hyung later. But by her look I'm confident that she'll definitely get in."

"Whatever you say."

"What about you? How's your students?" Taehyung faced Jimin and held his chin while asking.

"Well everything was smooth until schools over, something unexpected happened."

"What happened?"

"It's fixed now."

"Tsk you never tell me anything." Taehyung took out his phone and gave up continue asking since he know Jimin won't answer his questions. "Anyway I'm going to call Seokjin hyung right now."

"Why don't you just go look for him."

"He's probably busy with Jisoo."

Seokjin just got off work and arrived home. Jisoo saw him and went to help him take off his coat. Seeing her Seokjin pressed a kiss on her forehead.

"Come, I made dinner." Jisoo hanged his coat and went in the kitchen to take out the food.

Suddenly Seokjin's phone rang, he answered after seeing that it was Taehyung.

"Hello?"

"Hyung, today I saw a girl came to interview. What's her name? Did she get in?"

"Why are you interested in this?"

"Just tell me."

"Uh her name is Lisa I think. She didn't get in."

"What why not?"

"We already have enough people in our company and she just graduated and doesn't have experience. We don't need someone like her."

Taehyung was disappointed after hearing what Seokjin said. "But I need someone like her."

"Um are you cra... Do you want her number?"

"Yes please I love you Hyung." Taehyung got excited again.

"Ok."

Seokjin ended the call and looked for Lisa's information that was sent to him by his assistant this morning.

After sending it to Taehyung, he sat on the opposite side of Jisoo and picked up his chopsticks to eat.

"What was that?" Jisoo asked curiously.

"Taehyung got a new crush." Seokjin answered without lifting his eyes.

"The one that you showed me this morning? I think she's good."

"But I don't think Taehyung will last long."

Jisoo nodded in agreement and continued eating.

- - -

At the bakery

Jennie was daydreaming when suddenly the door opened and a girl walked in.

The moment their eyes met, they both froze.

The girl stared at Jennie for a couple seconds and said in a shocked tone.

"Jennie?"

"Lisa?"

Jennie mumbled.