29

They arrived at the first location.

Jennie looked around, it was big enough but there was already a lot of renovating and decoration that she didn't like. She wanted a place where she could design herself.

Jeongho ran around the place looking very excited.

The shop owner took them around and introduced the place persuading Jennie to buy it.

After the looked through the whole house, Jennie asked Jeongho, "Do you like this place."

"Yes, it's big and pretty!" Jeongho answered excitedly jumping around.

"Let's go look at the other places first before we decide."

They went to the second location.

This was a little bigger than the last one and it's very empty. There's not much renovation and decoration.

There was also a second floor and there were two rooms up there.

Whenever Jennie went to an empty room, she would stare at it and start imagining what she could do to the room.

Jeongho liked this place too, he could run around because of the empty area.

Jennie was worried about Jeongho falling or getting hurt at first, but then she realized Jimin was taking care of Jeongho and made sure he was safe.

They were going to go to the third location but Jennie has already decided she wants this place.

"Mommy I like this better." Jeongho pulled Jennie's hand and showed her around the places he liked.

"What do you think?" Jennie asked Jimin.

"Me? I think you should choose this since you like it."

"How did you know?"

"When you enter an empty room you would start thinking what you could do with it. And I can see the excitement in your eyes."

Jennie was embarrassed because of how Jimin saw through her.

Seeing Jeongho and Jimin think this place is better, she went to talk to the shop owner and signed the contract and documents to pass the shop to her.

Jimin and Jeongho played outside while Jennie was discussing with the shop owner.

A few minutes later, after signing everything the shop now officially belonged to Jennie.

After that, they went back to the bakery in a good mood. 

Follow me (if you want)
Pls help vote and comment, thanks guys.