13

Lisa reached the bakery after a while. When Jennie saw her car, she brought Jeongho in the car.

"Hey Aunt Lisa!"

"Hey Jeongie!"

After hanging out for the past few days, Lisa and Jeongho become closer and can get along naturally.

- - -

A few minutes later, they reached the nearest mall and found a parking spot.

The first place they went was the clothing store to buy some clothes for Lisa.

When Lisa came to Seoul, she didn't bring many things with her. That's why she asked Jennie to accompany her to shop today.

Lisa took two dresses that she thinks looks good and headed to the fitting room.

On their way to the fitting room, Jeongho saw someone and pulled Lisa's sleeve to stop her.

Jeongho looked clearly and recognised the person "Is that Mr Park?"

Hearing 'Mr Park', Jennie looked over to the direction Jeongho was looking at. Turns out it is but there's a girl beside him.

Is it his girlfriend?

Thinking of this, Jennie suddenly felt sad for some reason.

"Wanna go say hi?" Lisa knew 'Mr Park' is Jeongho's homeroom teacher so she asked him to go greet him.

Jeongho ran towards Jimin and shouted "Mr Park!"

Jimin turned around and saw Jeongho. He was surprised to see Jeongho here.

"Hi Jeongho, why are you here?"

"I came shopping with my mom and her friend."

Jimin then saw Jennie and Lisa coming behind Jeongho and nodded at them.

Jennie stared at Roseanne.

Roseanne felt her gaze and smiled at her. When their eyes met Jennie felt nervous for a second and looked away.

After Jimin and Jeongho chatted for a few minutes, Lisa saw Jennie in a daze and made an excuse to pull Jennie and Jeongho away.

When they left, Roseanne immediately took the chance and ask Jimin,

"Who's that? Your student?"

"Yes, why?"

"That quiet girl seems to be interested in you."

"Don't talk nonsense, she is my student's mother. "

"Really? I thought the other one was his mother."

Jimin looked at her and didn't say anything more. Seeing Jimin didn't want to talk too much about this, Roseanne continued picking out her clothes.

"By the way, we need to buy more stuff for my birthday party."

- - -

After shopping they went back to the bakery, Jennie was staring at the wall.

Did he already have a girlfriend? Why had she never thought about that? And she was dreaming about being with him?

She cleared her mind and continued baking.

Jealous already