48

As they arrived at the bakery, he couldn't contain his excitement.

"I'm gonna tell Mommy you said yes!" Jeongho exclaimed, jumping out of the car and running towards the bakery entrance.

Jimin watched him go with a warm smile, feeling a mix of joy and anticipation.

- - -

Jeongho fell asleep after a long day.

Now, Jennie is sitting on the opposite side of Jimin as they watch Jeongho sleep in Jimin's arms.

"Jeongho asked me something interesting today," Jimin began, his gaze meeting hers.

Jennie raised an eyebrow, curious. "What did he ask?"

"He asked if I wanted to be his daddy," Jimin chuckled. "He's a perceptive little guy."

Jennie blushed slightly, a mix of surprise and embarrassment. "Oh, he did?"

Jimin nodded, his expression sincere.

They sat in comfortable silence, the unspoken understanding lingering in the air. The road ahead was uncertain, but with the sincerity of Jeongho's request and Jimin's response, it seemed like the beginning of a new chapter for their unconventional but hopeful family.

- - -

It's been a week since the new bakery is done renovating.

Now all Jennie has to do is get everything she needed and move it there so they can start opening it.

Jennie woke up early, her excitement palpable as she prepared to move everything to the newly renovated bakery.

With the help of Joohyun and Lisa, she began the process of carefully transporting ovens, display cases, and all the ingredients that would turn her dream into a bustling reality.

Jimin also came to help and Jeongho followed them around, jumping in excitement.

"Mommy, when is the bakery going to open?" Jeongho asked.

"Soon, Jeongie."

The bakery is designed with 2 floors by Jennie. The first floor is where the kitchen is and where all the customers come to look around.

While the second floor is only for them. There's a bedroom and a hangout room where they can rest in.

As the day unfolded, the lively group orchestrated the bakery's transformation.

Joohyun and Lisa expertly arranged the display cases, creating a visually enticing setup.

Jennie and Jimin helped with the kitchen equipment, ensuring everything was ready for the first batch of treats.

Jeongho, still brimming with excitement, helped in his playful way.

With the final touches in place, Jennie looked around her two-story masterpiece.

The first floor is a welcoming space for customers to explore and indulge in delicious treats.

The second floor is a private sanctuary for the team, featuring a cozy bedroom and a hangout room to unwind.

As the aroma of freshly baked goods permeated the air, Jennie couldn't help but feel a sense of accomplishment.

I'm taking a break soon.
Been very stressed about life.