51

Jennie and Jimin are now cuddling on the couch in Jennie's apartment.

Since Jeongho is staying with Lisa again tonight, after Jimin's nonstop begging, Jennie decides to let him stay at her apartment for the night.

"You are sleeping in Jeongho's room tonight," Jennie said as Jimin snuggled into her neck while back-hugging her.

"Why~" Jimin whined.

She sighs, "We just got together and you want to sleep in the same room?"

"Why can't we? I won't do anything to you." He looked at her with puppy eyes trying to persuade her.

"No."

"Please~"

"Or you could sleep in my room, it's bigger. And I'll go sleep in Jeongho's rooms." Jennie thought about it, Jimin sleeping in a kid's bed looks weird.

Jimin looked around and sighed dramatically.

"Your apartment is too small, you should move in with me."

"Jimin!" She slapped his arms.

"I'm serious. Not only is it small but it's also a bit distant from the school." he finally sat up straight.

She thought for some time before replying, "I'll think about it."

Jimin let out a chuckle, "It's ok, think as long as you want. But Jeongho is growing up and will need a better environment."

He left a quick peck on her cheeks before continuing, "Also it would be more convenient if we lived together, I could drop you off at work and you won't need to keep taking the bus."

Jennie nodded.

He does have a point. If they live together, she won't have to worry about buying a car like Irene unnie keep telling her to.

And now that they are officially together, Jennie finds it hard to leave Jimin. Thinking that they would need to separate the next day makes her feel anxious.

But she didn't want Jimin to be too excited for now, so she decided to keep her thoughts to herself first.

"So can I sleep with you tonight?"

"No."

Jimin panicked, realizing that he may be making Jennie uncomfortable. It is a little too fast for them to sleep in the same room.

"I'm sorry, am I making you uncomfortable."

Jennie laughed, finding it cute that Jimin suddenly worried, "I'm fine, I just need some time before sleeping together."

"How about a week?" He grinned.

"Park Jimin! Why did you become so shameless?"

Jimin laughed and patted her head, "Because now you're my girlfriend, I don't care even if you think I'm shameless."

Jennie didn't say anything and gave him a jokingly warning stare.

Pls help vote and comment, thanks guys.