49

In the past two weeks, everyone has been helping Jennie set up everything needed.

She designed a logo with 'Js' and ordered a signboard for the bakery as quickly as possible. The signboard was just hung up, and it looked beautiful.

Although everything was done in a rush, it turned out as Jennie expected. Things were just as she had dreamed.

Right now, all they need to do is open the bakery.

Everyone who had been helping left, Jeongho went back with Lisa, and at the moment, there were only Jennie and Jimin.

"Can I stay?" Jimin asked Jennie, who was sitting by the counter.

"Of course."

Jimin sat down beside her.

"The opening ceremony is tomorrow. Are you ready?"

"I'm a little nervous. I just hope it goes well," Jennie replied as she stared at her hands placed on her thighs.

"It's okay, I'll be there when you need me."

Jennie nodded and gave him a warm smile.

"It has been my dream for years to open a bakery, and it's finally happening."

"I'm proud of you," Jimin said as he stared at her.

- - -

The next morning, Jennie prepared for the grand opening of their bakery.

Lisa, Joohyun, and the others came to help with the opening ceremony.

They prepared a colorful ribbon with the 'Js' logo stretched across the entrance, waiting to be cut.

Soon, the bakery began to crowd with people interested.

Jennie, holding a pair of scissors, stood at the forefront, surrounded by friends, family, and curious locals. Jimin and Lisa stood by her side, offering words of encouragement as the moment approached.

Joohyun was holding Jeongho, standing with Seulgi, Jessica, and Louis by the side.

"Three, two, one!" They shouted, and the ribbon was cut, symbolizing the official opening of the bakery. Applause erupted from the gathered crowd, and the doors swung open, revealing the warm and inviting interior.

Guests were treated to complimentary samples of Jennie's new cake design named 'My Mom' and some other cakes.

As the day progressed, customers continued to pour in. Jennie's nerves gradually gave way to a sense of accomplishment.

The opening ceremony marked the beginning of a new chapter for Jennie's bakery, leaving everyone eager to savor the sweet success that awaited in the days and years to come.

The journey of Jennie's bakery had only just begun, promising a future filled with delectable creations, warm memories, and the enduring support of those who believed in her dream.

Guys I'll be taking a break and stop updating for awhile.
I'm not sure when I'll be back, but the latest is by March.
I just need some time to rest and write.
I posted a Oneshots book, go check it out.