9

Getting to know each other, Jessica brought Lisa to look around the bakery.

After walking out of the kitchen, a car parked outside and a woman alighted from the car. Joohyun came back.

Seeing Joohyun come back, Jennie quickly ran to her and pulled her inside.

She quickly introduced Joohyun and Lisa to each other.

Joohyun never thought she would see Lisa, the best friend that Jennie mentioned once to her.

Although Jennie seems to not mind that she can't see Lisa, when she first came to Seoul, she would stare at a picture of her and Lisa.

"Lisa? I've heard of you. Jennie mentioned you before."

"Really?"

In Lisa's eye, this Irene unnie looks very nice and treats Jennie like a real big sister.

Jennie suddenly thought of something and said "Right Irene unnie, Lisa is looking for a job. Would you mind helping her?"

"Looking for a job? Why don't you just come to my company."

"Can I?" Lisa looked at her unbelievable.

"Of course! You can come work there from tomorrow onwards." Joohyun smiled at her.

Just like this Lisa found a job.

Lisa likes this place very much. But she is very tired since he has been busy all day. She woke up early in the morning to get ready for the interview. Right after the interview, she came here and talked with Jennie for an hour. So she went home.

Jennie also went home thinking that Jeongho has school tomorrow.

This is a short chapter I hope you guys don't mind.